Construction, Community Services & Development, Banking & Financial Services, Mining - Operations Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Mangere based, immediate start, no weekends, entry level role, career development into sales, building and manufacturing industry..
- Immediate start - busy role!
- Opportunities for career development and training!
- 7:30am - 4:30pm role - no weekends!
Listed three days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Great leadership opportunity at an amazing organisation driven by values
- Leadership opportunity
- Supportive and values-based environment
- Training and career development opportunity
Listed two days agoat Harvey Norman
Oversee the Operations and Financial efficiencies of a Harvey Norman division!
- Work for a globally recognised retail brand
- Great opportunity to create a fantastic career
- Based at our Head Office in Manukau
Listed three days agoat FLEETCOR – Leading global paymentsolutions
Experienced commercial analyst ready for a step up in the new year? Apply Now and tell us why you'd make a great fit.
- Exclusive position within a fast growing organization
- Terrific Benefits i.e. Gym Membership, Fuel Discounts, Life Insurance
- Talented team of specialists and a people focused culture
Listed two days agoat WestpacGreat opportunity to work 20hrs per week offering our valued customers exceptional service with a genuine desire to help. Step into banking now Listed two days agoat Bank of China (New Zealand)
Develop your career in home lending by providing assistance and support to our Home Lending Specialists.
- Start off your career in home lending
- Excellent development opportunities
- Competitive package
Listed two days agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedDo you have good local knowledge? Comfortable speaking to people of all ages/backgrounds and extremely well organised? Listed five days agoat Wise Group
Support people in the mental health sector with daily living skills, connecting with their communities and be prepared to 'do whatever it takes'.
- Full time, Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week fixed term until June 2020
- Based in Ellerslie, Auckland
- Are you passionate about helping people?
Listed three days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Use your analytical and business skills to be part of an organisation making a difference in the community
- Great team, supportive management
- Growing organisation
- Be part of supporting positive change in the community
Listed three days agoat Turuki Health CareYour role will be to provide assistance and support to Permanent Caregivers, develop and monitor Permanent Care Support Plans. Listed five days agoat CallCentre People
This is a fabulous role to showcase your Credit Lending skills within a great company.
- Free Car Parking
- Permanent Role
- Staff Discount
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Work alongside the Auckland social worker, caseworkers and volunteers to assist new families in their resettlement.
- Preferably have fluency in Burmese, Rohingya and English languages
- Supportive Team
- Largest Humanitarian Organisation
Listed three days agoat Auckland City Mission
The Auckland City Mission is on the lookout for a Housing First Team Leader
- Flexible working hours
- CBD Location
- Excellent team environment
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
As a Support Worker you will provide a front-line service through the ownership and management of support services to victims of crimes and trauma.
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
Listed two days agoat Bank of China (New Zealand)
Review and assess applications within Corporate/Institutional lending
- Opportunities for training overseas
- Continuous development opportunities
- One of the biggest banks in the world
Listed three days agoat TSB
- Join our highly successful and growing organisation
- We’re looking for a driven, self-starter who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Become an integral part of a collaborative and close knit team
Listed three days agoat Raukura Hauora O Tainui
1 x AOD Counsellor role 1 x AOD Facilitator role
- We are a rapidly changing organisation providing better outcomes for community
- A team of excellent people providing superior service to the community
- Awesome rewards, remuneration and benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email