Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gotham Universal Limited
McKay Lang is a vibrant young Commercial and Interiors Construction Company; a newly created Contract Administrator position as a result of growth.
- Commercial and Interiors Construction
- Site and Office Variety - Join a vibrant 'can do' Team
- Challenge and Interest - supporting projects throughout the South Island
This is a featured jobat Euro Corporation
This role provides estimations, detailing and project management for large construction and infrastructure projects.
- Live, work and play in New Zealand's best backyard - what a lifestyle!
- Market leading company
- Team that's passionate about being the most trusted brand in our industry
Listed two days agoat St John
Passion for community development & engagement? Act as the key relationship lead to engage, inspire and facilitate the St John vision ...
- Based in Ellerslie
- A unique & challenging role where no 2 days will be the same!
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
Listed one day agoat Auckland City MissionOur Key Workers work alongside vulnerable adults assessing, planning and supporting the journey to permanent housing & long-term well-being. Listed one day agoat Monte Cecilia Housing TrustWe are looking for a dynamic Social Worker, who is passionate about working with families to bring positive change. Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people who have been affected by crime.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to meeting with people.
- You will thrive in the diversity and challenging nature.
- You have worked with victims of family violence.
Listed one day agoat LIFEWISE
For an innovative programme keeping whānau together and tamariki out of foster care by providing intensive in-home parenting support.
- Be part of an innovative and successful parenting support programme
- We’re looking for people with experience supporting whānau
- Be part of a rewarding journey working alongside families in their homes
Listed one day agoat Navraj Enterprises LtdWe are looking for an energetic, efficient, reliable and organised professional to join our team. Listed two days agoat Te Apiti TrustWe are looking for a wonderfully, flexible, open and honest support worker to join our small team. Listed twenty two hours agoat Pasifika Medical Association
Liberating work, working alongside Pacific families in New Zealand in supporting their aspirations to shape a better future them.
- Fantastic Remuneration package
- Fun Club
- Support Personal Development and Growth
Listed three hours agoat Barnardos
Are you a motivated social worker looking to make a difference to youth in a residential setting? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Work with a tight knit team to provide the best outcomes for youth
- Provide a supportive programme within a residential setting
- Be part of New Zealand's largest children's charity
Listed two hours agoat Auckland City Mission
Our Support Workers are part of a team working alongside vulnerable adults to assist with the achievement of care plan goals.
- Unique service
- Kaupapa Māori
- Night work (including weekends)
Listed one day agoat Piritahi
We’re looking for a Community Team Leader to coordinate a busy team of individuals who engage with the public on a daily basis.
- Lead a busy team within a complex Alliance project
- Work within existing communities in various locations across Auckland
- Engage with communities through engineering and construction
Listed five days agoat Great Potentials Foundation
Manage our Auckland based "Mentoring and Tutoring in Education Scheme" to deliver transformational impact for mentors and mentees.
- Youth development leadership opportunity within well regarded NGO
- Evidence based programme with Community Impact
- Supportive team passionate about our work
Listed nineteen hours agoat Spectrum Care
Our residential service provides services for adults with intellectual and or physical disabilities within our homes and out in their community.
- Do you have a passion for helping people?
- Full-time and part-time work
- Multiple sites
Listed two hours agoat Maurice Paykel CentreFull time staff at a day centre for intellectually disabled adults Listed two days agoat Wise Group
Join our youth focused team to help support young people and provide health and wellbeing services in a homelike environment.
- Two positions available in our residential support service
- working, 11.00pm - 7.30am
- Support young people to build confidence, resilience and wellbeing
Listed two days agoat Workbridge
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic person to join our Auckland team as an Employment Consultant
- A rewarding environment with a chance to make a real difference
- A fast paced setting where no two days are the same
- Competitive starting salary of $50,000 to $60,000
Listed seven days agoat Diamond Harbour YCTWe are seeking an exceptional leader to coordinate a range of community & youth initiatives. If this sounds like you apply today! Listed twenty three hours agoat Unitec Institute of Technology
Work closely with our staff and learners across Unitec to enhance Pacific success
- Make a difference in the lives and futures of our Pacific learners
- Join a supportive and passionate team
- Newly created role with a lot of opportunity
Listed fifteen days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed two days agoat Dunedin North Driving Miss DaisyA Dunedin based employer is seeking Companion Drivers to assist clients by attending to their needs respectfully, with dignity and empathy.
Receive new jobs for this search by email