Sport & Recreation, Funds Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Royal Auckland and Grange Golf Club
We are looking for an Outside Services Attendant to provide a high level of service to our members and their guests.
- Excellent job variety with a great opportunity to work for a PGA Professional
- Working with a great team committed to produce high standards
- Outstanding working conditions in brand new facilities
Listed two days agoat ACG Education Limited
ACG Sunderland is after a superstar Sports Assistant to join the team for 14 hours per week. Fixed term TTO role starting asap and finishing Dec 2020!
- Fixed Term - ASAP - Dec 2020
- Competitive wage
Listed eight days agoat Drug Free Sport NZIf you are passionate about clean sport, an exciting opportunity exists to join Drug Free Sport New Zealand as one of our Testing Coordinators. Listed three days agoat F45 BirkenheadWe are looking for that special person with X-factor personality to come into our team and help us continue to build Listed three days agoat F45 BirkenheadWe are looking for that special person with X-factor personality to come into our team and help us continue to build Listed nine days agoat Auckland Rugby League Inc
Establish an effective and efficient communication with stakeholders and the services and support they can obtain to become more efficient.
- Working with our Core stakeholders in Grassroots Rugby League Communities
- Flexibility of hours to assist volunteers of our Grassroots Community
- Help our volunteers to be the best they can
Listed four days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
When you think of NZ's top retail fund manager, this company immediately springs to mind. Investment performance is strong
- Inherit and existing book of clients
- Dynamic, energetic culture
- Excellent work environment
Listed two days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
The Customer Service Advisor will ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to all clients at the Wanaka Recreation Centre.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted access to our health and fitness facilities
Listed two days agoat Stonewood Group LtdFantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Membership Consultant / Reception. APPLY TODAY!! Listed three days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Use your policy making skills to improve health outcomes across the Cook Islands.
- Encourage physical activity in the Cook Islands
- Support CISNOC reach an important Sustainable Development Goal
- Make a difference in the communities
Listed nineteen hours agoat Bionic BikesPassionate about e-bikes and keen to be involved in a growing industry where you can make a real difference to people's well-being? Listed three hours agoat Solstice Group Limited
To apply for this role, you will compete in a different environment this year and develop personal and professional skills
- No jobs in sport?
- Feel like your skillset could take you to better places?
- Our industry rewards the sports minded individuals!
Listed five days agoat The University of AucklandPlay a key role in managing the Recreation Centre fitness team and operations at the University of Auckland Sport & Recreation facilities Listed twelve days agoat Netball Northern ZoneAdministration star to support the Zone team with all administration requirements including communications, databases, event management and reporting. Listed two days agoat Netball WaitakereResponsible for development of netball and provision of pathways to enable individuals to enjoy and succeed in netball. Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand Football
Lead the development and implementation of Community Football player pathways and support community coaching, referee and administrative pathways
- National Sporting Organisation
- Newly created role
- Community Football
Listed four days agoat Red Consulting Group
Support the NZOC’s Commercial, Events & Brand Team in the planning & delivery of the brand activation and VIP Hosting programme for Tokyo. Parnell.
- The most amazing work environment you'll ever have. Work won't feel like work.
- This fixed term contract will add tremendous value to your CV.
- This is the ultimate Graduate or Intern role if you have some event experience.
Listed ten days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Front line role in leading funds management organisation
- Leading wealth management organisation
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Front line client role
Listed five days agoat YMCA of Auckland Inc
We are seeking an experienced Fitness Trainer who has a genuine passion to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- Join an award winning team with ongoing development opportunities
- Full gym membership and carparking available
- Northcote based
Listed eight days agoat Wellington City Council
Are you keen to help make people feel great?
- Casual/permanent part-time opportunity with the potential of more hours!
Receive new jobs for this search by email