Accounting, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat KOHLER NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
A challenging role on the North Shore with a competitive salary and an opportunity to work with and be supported by a global finance team!
- Established Company – known brands
- Manufacturer and Distributor of Bathroom ware
- Friendly environment, great team
Listed one day agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingNewly created role due to growth, NZ business with international operations based on the North Shore, take ownership of Aus/NZ operations Listed three days agoat Breakers Basketball Ltd
Unique opportunity for an experienced, capable and driven finance manager who enjoys a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Rewarding and challenging senior role
- Passionate and energetic team environment
- Contribute to the growth of New Zealand's number one participation sport
Listed four hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Lend your commercial & financial nous to this well-known & respected commercial organisation
- Well-known & respected commercial organisation
- Excellent manager & team culture
- Six months fixed-term
Listed six hours agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZThe key role of the Finance Manager is to provide professional, accurate and timely operational support to the corporate, financial and general team. Listed five days agoat JBHRA great opportunity for a Finance Manager looking for a varied and hands-on role. Listed two days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Join this NZ success story as they continue their local and international expansion.
- First time management opportunity
- Exposure to the SLT and decision making
- Full P&L and month-end ownership
Listed nine hours agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Kiwi success story, high growth and scaling business that has maintained a fun, innovative and ambitious culture and outlook
- Huge potential for career development in this growing company
- Build, recommend, advise and partner across the business
- Commercial, analytical and opportunity focused
Listed one day agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Help improve financial systems and processes in the Nazareth Centre for Rehabilitation
- Use your finance skills to support vulnerable women & children in Bougainville
- 1-year assignment - costs covered
- Help ensure financial sustainability for a valuable NGO
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a great role for an intelligent accountant who wants job flexibility, and the ability to strongly contribute towards a great team!
- Work from home, Part time
- Good pay
- Challenging work for the right candidate
Listed one day agoat Department of Corrections
Service Manager roles are pivotal to Corrections and offer you the opportunity to showcase your ability to achieve outcomes through others.
- Manukau District
- Leadership opportunity
- Make a difference
Listed six hours agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Part-time (2 days a week) Financial Accountant required for philanthropic investment company.
- Central Wellington location
- Work with passionate people
- Flexible part-time role approx 15 hours per week.
Listed nine days agoat ContractProf
A wonderful opportunity to apply your valuable finance and analyst skills in a meaningful role. Join this not-for-profit and help make a difference.
- Take the accounts through to signoff by the Financial Controller
- Gain a deep understanding of the system and make it more user-friendly
- Full-time, but some good workplace flexibility
Listed five hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Directly contribute to operational excellence in a role focused strategy and organisational performance. Well supported, growth business.
- Strategic role driving commercial results
- Suit mix of Big 4 CA & Banking/Investment Banking/Complex Commercial Experience
- Work in a high performing team; Fast paced environment
Listed ten hours agoat Pathway Charitable Group
Support Pathway Charitable Group’s social services and varied commercial activities with your financial accounting and leadership acumen.
- Be part of a dynamic Social Enterprise
- Accounting, reporting and leadership role
- Growing international business
Listed three days agoat The Andersen PartnershipNewly developed role! South/East Auckland location with onsite parking, travel opportunity. $75K - $85K annual salary. Jan 2020 start. Listed three days agoat Fusion Partners Limited
Join this fast growing business, with responsibility for finance, business improvements and ensuring the business is set up for future growth/success
- Full 360 Degree Finance Function
- Manage a medium sized time
- City Fringe & Diverse Culture
Listed two days agoat Alexander James Limited
Newly created opportunity to focus on the development of new systems and process within Finance. Great Package and opportunity to make your mark.
- South Auckland location
- Competitive Package
- Newly Created role
Receive new jobs for this search by email