Community Services & Development, Business Services & Corporate Advisory Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Auckland Transport
Work closely with key stakeholders across Auckland Transport providing impartial advice, promoting transparency and providing strong customer service
- Fantastic CBD Location - be a key part of taking Auckland city to the future!
- Work within a customer centric culture that is truly supportive and flexible!
- Highly varied requests across AT as an organisation to major project plans!
Listed ten days agoat New Zealand PoliceKaihaumaru- Whanau Harm / Youth Prevention New Zealand Police Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $62,925.00 - $85,139.00 Job Requisition... Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We're looking for an Administrator to join us to provide support service to our Social Work team at our Rotorua site.
- A challenging and rewarding career
- On-going support and training
- The ability to work well as part of a team and use your initiative
Listed four days agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a casual “as and when required” Community Support Worker for our adult mental health residential service in Invercargill
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Listed two days agoat Epilepsy New Zealand
Highly rewarding opportunity to take a operational & leadership role in the delivery of support and educational services to people with epilespy.
- Ability to work remotely and to oversee staff distributed around New Zealand
- Drive organisational sustainability, performance and innovation
- Empathy for people with epilepsy required
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
The Volunteer Coordinator is accountable for the overall coordination of volunteer engagement, training, administration and monitoring.
- Part time 16 hours per week
- Manawatu Prison
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Work with children to help improve behaviours and social interaction skills
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives!
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly person looking for part time shifts? Rita Angus Retirement Village in Kilbirnie has an opportunity for you!
- Competitive rates and rewarding role
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Listed four days agoat Wesley Community Action
We are looking for a 'roll your sleeves up and get going' person to help our Older Persons team during a period of staff leave.
- 27 hour per week position for six months
- Make a real difference in the lives of older people
- Join a Wellington wide team of professional and dedicated staff
Listed three days agoat LinkPeople
Join an exciting new team of housing champions that will seek to provide housing solutions for the people we support in the Hamilton
- Passionate about supporting people to live their dreams?
- Work with sector leaders to deliver housing solutions
- Are you passionate about supporting people with housing and support solutions
Listed eleven days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
This is a busy and exciting role so you will need to work efficiently and be highly organised to ensure a successful outcome for our customers.
- Manage the process of matching new applicants with housing
- Bring your relationship management skills
- Annual salary of $63,550 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We work alongside our community partners to bring about positive outcomes for our children, young people & their whanau
- Change the lives of Tamariki and young people
- Make a difference with young people and families
- Help kids get a better life
Listed twelve days agoat Davis FuneralsTo provide assistance to funeral directors and embalmers in relation to all funeral service preparation and activities. Listed three days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Malvina Major Retirement Village in Wellington are looking for a friendly and customer focused Resident Host to enhance our village experience!
- Fun and rewarding part time role
- Your chance to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Competitive rates offered
Listed six days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
This is an exciting opportunity to start or continue your tenancy management career in Social Housing.
- Exciting part-time position in Hornby
- Want to make a difference in social housing?
- Join us and build connections and widen your network
Listed five days agoat Youthtown
Youth Programme Coordinator opportunity in one of NZ’s leading youth development organisations.
- Become part of a fantastic team
- Work in a fun, friendly and energised environment
- Empowering young New Zealanders to be the best they can be!
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Our tamariki and rangatahi deserve to feel safe, have their voices heard and be surrounded by loving whānau.
- Make a positive difference for tamariki, rangatahi and whānau
- Be a recognised leader within your field
- Join a helpful team who considers themselves whānau
Listed five days agoat Barnardos
We are looking for a Coordinator to lead and deliver the Home Interaction Programme for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY) in Massey East.
- Dynamic rewarding work
- Build brighter futures for Kiwi kids
- Family friendly organisation with flexible working
Receive new jobs for this search by email