Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BOYD RECRUITMENT
We are seeking a highly motivated, fun, dynamic end to end payroll professional with a great personality?
- Do you have a background in Payroll? Min 3-5 years?
- Excellent CBD Location | Highly Supportive Manager / Great Team
- Competitive Salary, Reviewed Annually | Genuine Career Growth Opportunities
This is a featured jobat TMF Corporate Services New Zealand Limited
Assist the Head of Accounting with bookkeeping, monthly management reporting, preparation of tax returns, special purpose and statutory accounts
- Work for a leading global professional service provider
- Small, growing team
- Varied work with a blue chip client base, many of which are household names
Listed three days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingPrivately owned NZ business requires Accounts person with strong Payroll for a role with lots of variety based in Avondale Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you want direct and meaningful relationship with rangatahi, supporting them to move beyond the criminal justice system.
- A cohesive & supportive team environment
- The ability to make long lasting relationships within the community
- A competitive social worker salary
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment LimitedThis dynamic and appealing organisation based in Wellington is looking for a Payroll Administrator. Listed four days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed three days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Based in Auckland and reporting to the Commercial Manager, this new position will play a vital role in our International Sales Operations team
- We are one of the most established and innovative companies in NZ
- Drive your career forward by joining a global, growing NZ business
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
You will have an opportunity to change the lives of our young people and their whānau, helping them to achieve to their full potential.
- Make a difference for children, families and communities
- Empower children and young people to achieve their full potential
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to provide co-ordination of procurement services.
- Manage contract documentation
- Bring your excellent written and oral communication skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed one day agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper wanting part time flexible hours
- Exciting New Finance Manager Opportunity
- Part-time Flexible Hours
- Working for a Multinational Company
Listed two days agoat Hays Marketing
A contractor to Develop and delivery of a range of communications to inform both internal & external audiences
- Attractive hourly rate
- CBD location
- 6 month contract
Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to manage the Delivery and Programme team.
- Review and implement processes and procedures
- Bring your strong influencing skills
- Annual salary of $141,450 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed three days agoat West Coast District Health Board
Community and Public Health have a vacancy for a Health Promoter - Hauora Maori based in their Greymouth office.
- Do you have a background in public health and/or health promotion?
- Demonstrate your ability to build relationships with iwi, hapu and whanau
- Enjoy ongoing career development
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are open to candidates who wish to be based in our Auckland office or Te Tai Tokerau region
- Flexible work opportunities
- A great, knowledgeable team who celebrate each other’s successes
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Showcases your exceptional relationship management skills and business acumen
- Responsible for your own business portfolio from an end to end perspective
- Challenge the status quo to improve outcomes for the business
- Permanent position, Wellington based
Listed four days agoat The Warehouse Group
You will translate business needs into building reports which add value & insights to the business.
- Calling commercially savvy analysts!
- Come showcase your analysis and financial modelling skills
- Large finance team, lots of opportunity for progression
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserManage all of the financial and back-office operations of this marketing agency located in Auckland CBD. Flexible hours & days depending on applicant Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Join our team and help us make direct and significant positive impact in our community!
- Permanent – part time or full time (multiple opportunities available)
- Christchurch-North Canterbury coverage area
Listed three days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Undoubtedly one of the best CA roles in Auckland right now. Get away from the compliance, and work in a pure Advisory and People Management role!
- Dedicated Advisory and People Management - NO COMPLIANCE
- Your own car park in the building
- Work as the right-hand to the Partner at a truly global firm
Listed four days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Looking for a challenging and busy new role? Great opportunity for someone in their final stages of their CA/CPA Qualification
- CBD Fringe location
- Busy role
- Career progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email