Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Zespri International Ltd
his is a key position in the Financial Planning team and is critical to the successful analysis and reporting of organisational forecasts and results.
- Key role in Zespri's finance team
- Fast paced and varied role
- Global scope
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Bring an established client base, and take an equity stake over time in this goodwill model, full-service CA practice.
- Take an equity stake over time in this goodwill model, full-service
- Be part of a growing practice and contribute your business expertise
- Centrally located in Wellington in modern offices
Listed two days agoat Safe NetworkJoin an established agency based in Grafton. 32-Hours per week with a flexible start time and parking on site! Listed seventeen hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a forward thinking company who prides themselves on their team culture and the outstanding service they provide to their clients.
- Design studio; inspiring and innovative environment
- Permanent part time role – 20 to 30 hours per week
- Collaborative team, role with huge variety
Listed three days agoat Analytica Laboratories LtdOpportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator to join the NZ Shared Services team of HRL Holdings Ltd. Listed four days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Manage Caregivers and young people within our Waikato Foster Care service.
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed two days agoat Kirk Roberts Consulting Engineers
Join our nationally recognised company as an Accounts Administrator in our Christchurch Office.
- Based in Christchurch
- Innovative and Growing Company
- Diverse and Exciting Projects
Listed three days agoat NZ Rugby
NZ Rugby is looking for a Player Services Payroll Administrator to join our winning team.
- Part time opportunity through to September 2020
- 20 hours per week
Listed twenty two hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for a permanent Youth Justice Coordinator to join our passionate team based in Otahuhu, Auckland.
- A cohesive and supportive team environment
- The ability to make long lasting relationships within the community
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingAn Accounts Officer role in a friendly and social workplace, looking for a warm and positive member to join the team. Listed two hours agoat Numat Ltd
If you are orientated towards innovation, work with passion, value integrity and want a collaborative team, you’ll fit right in!
- Lead finance role reporting to General Manager
- Coastal Otago location – Oamaru - well established, privately owned business
- Diverse role with opportunity for growth
Listed three days agoat T&G Global
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Business Analyst to provide financial support and timely commercial analytics.
- One of the largest apple exporters in New Zealand
- An opportunity for you to lay the foundation to build your career
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
Listed three days agoat Horizons Regional Council
Our Debt Management Service is looking for a switched on Debt Management Officer.
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills - a proven negotiator
- Strong communication skills, backed up with excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in a customer centric environment
Listed nineteen hours agoat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Friendly, fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Ongoing development opportunities
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Rugby LeagueThe National Playgroup Manager oversees the implementation of the ECE playgroup project to develop playgroups in rugby league clubs and facilities. Listed two days agoat Whangaia Nga Pa Harakeke
Our Iwi led partnership seek Kaiāwhina who can work with whānau to address, reduce and help prevent family harm in our communities.
- Empower whānau from a strengths based perspective
- Work directly with whānau to support positive outcomes
- Join a motivated team taking a principled approach to problem solving
Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Rare Team Leadership focused position looking after the finance & administration functions for the organisation
- Staff management focused position
- New role within organisational structure
- Drive change & continuous improvement
Listed twenty one hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Manage a portfolio of properties, supporting our tenants with sensitivity to the needs of a diverse range of communities and cultures.
- Full-time, fixed-term opportunity (until February 2020)
- Based in our Napier office
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have opportunities available for Regional Placement and Resource Coordinators to join our East Coast regional team.
- We offer a supportive team environment
- Regular coaching
- Development and opportunities for career growth
Receive new jobs for this search by email