Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
Then we may have just the role for you. We have a PT (2 days/week) / (fixed term) opportunity (if just Payroll) or a permanent FT Payroll Office Admin
- Looking for a part-time payroll role?
- Want to do more than just payroll?
- Looking to get away from data entry?
This is a featured jobat MMS Group Pty LtdAccounts Administrator/Bookkeeper position supporting all financial requirements across New Zealand and providing support to head office in Australia Listed four days agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed three days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed four days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed six days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed five days agoat Christchurch Methodist Mission
Housing First provides rapid housing and wrap around supports to people experiencing long-term homelessness in Blenheim.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in leading edge/innovative programme.
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- A supportive and caring team environment
Listed nine days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed five days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed five days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed nine days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Manage the process of matching new applicants with suitable Housing New Zealand housing.
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Focus on ensuring a successful outcome for our customers
- Fixed-term or secondment opportunity
Listed two days agoat BupaPeople love working at Bupa Listed four days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingPrivately owned NZ business requires Accounts person with strong Payroll for a role with lots of variety based in Avondale Listed four days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Not your average AP role! You will be working in the Finance team at the Bayleys national head office based in Auckland's Viaduct.
- Process and pay creditors and expense claims
- Bring your accuracy and eye for detail
- Receive unlimited opportunities to learn
Listed three days agoat Fidelity Life
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed ten days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingA emerging company looking for talented and efficient Account Clerk to join their growing team based in Ellerslie. Listed four days agoat AphasiaNZ Charitable Trust
Community Aphasia (CAA) Advisor working with people with aphasia acquired after stroke, brain injury and brain tumour/disease.
- Flexible, part time contract work
- Use your communication skills in a field officer-type role
- Focus on Counties Manukau communities
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you want direct and meaningful relationship with rangatahi, supporting them to move beyond the criminal justice system.
- A cohesive & supportive team environment
- The ability to make long lasting relationships within the community
- A competitive social worker salary
Listed three days agoat Find Recruitment LimitedThis dynamic and appealing organisation based in Wellington is looking for a Payroll Administrator. Listed ten days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
Join our newly established customer contact team in a relationship advisor role.
- Join a collaborative team.
- Support to Tertiary Education Providers, helping them do meaningful work.
- Competitive salary, CBD Location, training provided.
Listed thirteen days agoat HR Contracting Services
Excellent role in stable well led company. Put your admin skills and experiences to great use in positive team
- Great family centred company.
- Want to work school hours?
- Interesting diverse role including payroll. $30-35 ph.
Listed two days agoat BupaPeople Love Working at Bupa
Receive new jobs for this search by email