Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
This is a featured jobat Access Community Health
Seeking a high performing, proactive Credit Controller to join our team
- Full time position, based in Petone, Wellington
Listed three days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Opportunity for an experienced administrator used to processing high volumes of invoices based in South Auckland
- Great Team environment
- Very generous hourly rate
- Successful and well known global company
Listed six days agoat Multicultural Nelson Tasman> support migrants and former refugees > organise events > apply for grants and funds > communicate across cultures > network > maintain databases Listed twenty three hours agoat Barnardos
The role will be required to work closely with Barnardos services and external agencies working with the whānau of children in Auckland Central/South.
- Challenging role with huge amount of satisfaction.
- A chance to directly help vunerable children & families make positive changes.
- Empower families to make meaningful choices
Listed one day agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Based in Auckland and reporting to the Commercial Manager, this new position will play a vital role in our International Sales Operations team
- We are one of the most established and innovative companies in NZ
- Drive your career forward by joining a global, growing NZ business
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams
Listed ten days agoat HR Contracting Services
Excellent role in stable well led company. Put your admin skills and experiences to great use in positive team
- Great family centred company.
- Want to work school hours?
- Interesting diverse role including payroll. $30-35 ph.
Listed three hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to provide co-ordination of procurement services.
- Manage contract documentation
- Bring your excellent written and oral communication skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdLooking to extend your portfolio? We are after experienced Accounts Administrators for a range of great assignments! Listed twenty two hours agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyWe are looking a self-motivated, self-managing and organised staff member to work as an Assistant Accountant. Apply now Listed fifteen days agoat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
Then we may have just the role for you. We have a PT (2 days/week) / (fixed term) opportunity (if just Payroll) or a permanent FT Payroll Office Admin
- Looking for a part-time payroll role?
- Want to do more than just payroll?
- Looking to get away from data entry?
Listed twenty one hours agoat West Coast District Health Board
Community and Public Health have a vacancy for a Health Promoter - Hauora Maori based in their Greymouth office.
- Do you have a background in public health and/or health promotion?
- Demonstrate your ability to build relationships with iwi, hapu and whanau
- Enjoy ongoing career development
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
You will have an opportunity to change the lives of our young people and their whānau, helping them to achieve to their full potential.
- Make a difference for children, families and communities
- Empower children and young people to achieve their full potential
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed four days agoat Horizons Regional Council
Join our friendly Debt Management Team and work in Feilding
- Work in Feilding
- Friendly Team
- Excel in debt management
Listed six days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Manage a team of dedicated staff working with troubled young people and their Caregivers
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed one day agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a Full Time (80 hours per fortnight) Permanent Flexible Community Support Worker – Intellectual Disability.
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Listed two days agoat HealthCare NZ
Come and join our team and support a person with cerebral palsy to achieve maximum independence in the home and around the community.
- Someone with similar interests who can understand her individual assessed needs
- Casual support worker - might transition into permanent part-time shifts
- Must be able to work some weekend shifts
Receive new jobs for this search by email