Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat KPMG
Our Enterprise division works alongside New Zealand’s privately-owned businesses to help them meet their business goals.
- A real hands-on experience learning accounting in the real world
- Opportunity to advance your career at a leading international firm
- A paid position to support yourself whilst studying
Listed three days agoat Profile Group
25-30 hour part-time role for up to 6 months, designed to work around you. With a need for a permanent hire as well, this is an excellent opportunity.
- 3-6-month temporary role
- Part time 25-30 hours flexible to the candidate
- Hourly rate $26-$30p/h
Listed three days agoat AnthemPart-time Accounts Assistant - Join a dynamic, fast growing agency in our great Wynyard Quarter office. Listed seven days agoat The Health Media
A go-getter with a positive attitude and problem solving skills to join a fast-paced, intelligent team passionate about making a difference in health.
- 5 min walk to Milford shops and Milford beach, car parks
- Flexible, family-friendly hours, 30 or 40 hr/wk, 3 weeks leave at Christmas
- Diverse role including customer service, AR, office admin and sales support
Listed five days agoat EncoreNZ
My client is a rapidly growing Transport company seeking an experienced Finance / Office Administrator to run their small office in Mount Maunganui.
- Flexible working hours
- Family owned and operated business
- Live, Work & Play in the beautiful beach suburb of Mount Maunganui
Listed four days agoat Wigley and Company
We're looking for an accounts all-rounder to join our small fun team. Approx 10hrs per week.
- Great small team environment
- Flexible part-time hours and location
- Option to start now
Listed four days agoat API Consumer Brands
This junior accounts payable role is perfect for someone just starting out or wanting to return to work in a part time capacity.
- Learn, develop and grow in this junior role
- Immediate start available
- Flexible hours, part time work
Listed four days agoat Hudson New Zealand
We are seeking experienced accounts payable and/or receivable officers to take on a variety of temporary opportunities in Christchurch!
- Are you seeking a new challenge in Accounts payable and/or receivable?
- Temporary opportunities in Christchurch
- Apply now to express you interest in upcoming accounts administration roles
Listed five days agoat Lumino The DentistsOngoing learning & supportive team, fast paced, challenging, varied role based in our modern CBD offices. An ideal entry level role into Finance. Listed two days agoat Wakatu Incorporation
Your strength will be administration, working with numbers and data entry will be a key function of the role.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment
- A strong commitment to training and development
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We're looking for an Administrator to join us to provide support service to our Social Work team at our Rotorua site.
- A challenging and rewarding career
- On-going support and training
- The ability to work well as part of a team and use your initiative
Listed five days agoat Adecco OfficeAdecco is looking for Account administrators (Accounts Payable/ Accounts receivable/ Payroll Administrator to be part of our talent pool. Listed four days agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a casual “as and when required” Community Support Worker for our adult mental health residential service in Invercargill
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Listed seven days agoat Fluid Accounting and Finance
Our client is looking for a confident Accounts Administrator to join their successful Dunedin office in a full time permanent role.
- Expression of Interest
- Accounts Payable or Receivable
Listed two days agoat Walker AndersenCBD location, $29-$33 per hour plus 8% holiday pay, immediate start. At least 3 months work. Listed five days agoat Personnel Resources/Temp Resources
This well-established business is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team.
- Excellent opportunity
- Immediate start
- Busy and varied role
Listed four days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingAccounts and admin role with well recognised Kiwi Business in Albany offering work-life balance. 37.5hr weeks Listed five days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
This company is in the IT recovery sector and prides themselves on having a supportive and hardworking team with a great company culture.
- Perfect for juniors or grads looking for a foot in the door in accounts!
- Laid-back, supportive and friendly team
- Avondale location; extremely close to the motorway on/offramps!
Listed three days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Work with children to help improve behaviours and social interaction skills
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives!
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed five days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
We're looking for a clever, smart, Accounts person who loves dealing with numbers and a busy workload. Work for a top Interior design agency.
- Busy Accounts role for boutique company
- Debtors, Creditors, Invoicing, Procurement, Spread sheeting & more
- Lots of variety, fun office!
Receive new jobs for this search by email