Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Deloitte
Attention all financial administration superstars, seeking to contribute to the community in a meaningful way.
- Part time position.
- Use your strong financial background for positive community impact.
- Be part of a high performing organisation changing lives for the better.
This is a featured jobat Key Industries Ltd
Great opportunity to join our Customer Service and Admin Team in a varied role from Accounts payable processing, customer service and more
- A role with variation
- Rosedale, Auckland location in modern office environment
- A small hard working team, where you can make a difference
Listed thirty eight minutes agoat Ministry of Justice
You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people who have been affected by crime.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to meeting with people.
- You will thrive in the diversity and challenging nature.
- You have worked with victims of family violence.
Listed thirteen minutes agoat Embassy of the United States of AmericaThe United States Embassy in Wellington invites applications for the Voucher Examiner position in the Financial Services Office (FSO). Listed twenty hours agoat WorldFrontGroup Accountant for WorldFront Group Listed two days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Seeking a motivated Accounts Assistant to join an iconic NZ Brand with future opportunities for career development
- Onsite parking
- Opportunities for wider business growth
- Flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingLocated in CBD, this privately-owned Kiwi-company are looking for a temporary Junior Assistant Accountant on a temporary basis. Listed two days agoat Diamond Harbour YCTWe are seeking an exceptional Christian leader to coordinate a range of community & youth initiatives. If this sounds like you apply today! Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed two days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Otahuhu location, busy and varied role, great cohesive team culture
- $60 - $65k, Otahuhu location
- Friendly, family-orientated culture
- Busy role with opportunity for career development
Listed two days agoat IHC
Rewarding opportunity to promote IHC Group intellectual disability services within the Counties (Manurewa - Waiuku - Bombay) community.
- Connect with people in the community to develop awareness of services we provide
- Not-for-Profit organisation currently celebrating our 70th Year!
- Employee benefits - gym memberships, shopping discounts and eye-care.
Listed twenty three hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingGlobal services company based in Grafton looking for a new addition to their Finance Team. SAP experience is a plus. Listed twenty one hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Excellent opportunity for an experienced AP professional to join one of our busiest Business Units at Fletcher Building
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Challenging role
- Great company benefits + car park
Listed one day agoat STAAH LimitedWe are currently seeking to appoint a full time Assistant Accountant to provide accounting services for our head office. Listed three days agoat The Warehouse Group
Reconciliation experience (tick) … proactive (tick) …enthusiastic (tick) - then let’s talk!
- Fantastic opportunity to apply your accounting skills!
- Northcote location!
- Permanent position, immediate start available!
Listed four days agoat Talent Army
Our client is a market-leading SaaS platform that specialises in advanced conversational AI to transform the overall customer experience.
- New Offices in Ponsonby
- Competitive salary + Employee Share Option Plan
- Flexible working
Listed nineteen hours agoat Harper Smith Recruitment
Are you an experienced Accounts administrator with an outstanding work ethic & high attention to detail with the ability to work as part of a team?
- Supportive, friendly and down to earth culture with a great team environment
- Excellent opportunity to work within a progressive organisation
- Extensive accounts payable experience is essential
Listed nineteen hours agoat SaecoWilson Ltd
Opportunity to make a difference, showcase your skills and abilities and be established within an international leader of industrial manufacturer!
- International leader of industrial manufacturer and reseller
- Share your knowledge and be supported by experienced team in head office
- Career development and progression opportunities
Listed four days agoat Resource Solutions
GST, PAYE, journals, Monthly P&L, bank reconciliations, credit card receipting, coding
- Rosebank Rd - Avondale
- Maternity Leave Cover
- Award winning company
Listed nineteen hours agoat Rentokil Initial New ZealandExciting chance to join a market-leading, global business that offers a career with great development opportunities and top-class industry training
Receive new jobs for this search by email