Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Enjoy plenty of variety working with a team. Complement your training with practical work experience and professional mentoring.
- Premier performing arts organisation
- Varied role; work across key accounting functions
- NZSO is a registered approved training organisation with CAANZ
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
An opportunity to work for a global brand has become available for a target driven and self motivated person.
- Generous bonus scheme for results delivered
- Leading global brand
- The opportunity to work with like minded people
Listed nine hours agoat Impex Personnel (NZ) Pty LtdJoin the team supporting NZ's fastest growing food retailer in these Part-Time Picker/Packer roles. Immediate start available. Listed ten hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
Be responsible for all the administration needs of your Social Worker colleagues including providing case management assistance
- Have valuable input for our tamariki and rangatahi from an admin perspective
- Join a team that considers themselves whānau
- Grow your administration experience to new creative heights
Listed sixteen hours agoat Christchurch Clinical Studies Trust Ltd
We are seeking a permanent part time Finance Administrator to manage accounts payable/ receivable and payroll for our busy Clinical Research Unit.
- World renowned Clinical Research Unit in central Christchurch
- Manage accounts payable/ receivable and payroll
- Permanent part time position
Listed twelve hours agoat Lawter NZ Ltd
If you ready for your next challenge and your answers are “YES” then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Immediate start
- Competitive package
- Diverse & challenging workload
Listed twenty three hours agoat Office professionals Rotorua LimitedEntry - Level AccountingTechnician/bookkeeper We’re looking for an organised and driven Accounting Technician to join the team at our company. Listed sixteen hours agoat Monte Cecilia Housing TrustWe are looking for a dynamic Social Worker, who is passionate about working with families to bring positive change. Listed twelve hours agoat RAW DanceWe are currently looking for a part time accountant or very capable bookkeeper to look after our finances. This is a part time role and we are flexibl Listed nine hours agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Working for one of NZ's largest banks, this role gives you exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure the risks & controls are water tight.
- Auckland CBD Location
- Customer Facing Finance/Accounting Role
- Large, Complex Business - Sociable & Flexible Environment
Listed seven hours agoat Bishop Associates Recruitment
An interesting mix of payroll and HR administration within an iconic corporate firm located in modern offices central Christchurch.
- Flexible Hours
- Corporate Office - Central City Location
- Varied and Interesting Position
Listed thirteen hours agoat LinkPeople
Join our LinkPeople team and help us to connect people with the right support services for their health and wellbeing needs.
- Casual position available
- Based in Rotorua
- Work in an organisation that believes in it’s purpose
Listed nine hours agoat Hurunui District CouncilLove sports? Self-motivated and confident with exceptional organisation skills? Great at working with young people? Listed thirteen hours agoat Community Connections
Community Connections seek team members to fill part-time and casual roles in our supported living services in the Hawkes Bay
- Ongoing internal professional development programme
- Hours of work vary including day time and evening
- Supportive team environment
Listed thirteen hours agoat Tasman District CouncilDue to an internal promotion we are looking for a new addition to complement our dedicated Revenue Team. Listed nine hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Join us as a Support Worker in our Youth Team based out at The Bach a tranquil setting where Rangatahi/Tamariki can get support and respite.
- Support youth in a tranquil setting
- Our organisation is based on values with people at the heart
- We're also big on kaimahi development and seeing people grow
Listed sixteen hours agoat MANUREWA MARAEKai Manaaki - Whanau Support Worker Listed fourteen hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for you to come and help us deliver better outcomes for tamariki and rangatahi.
- Dunedin – Permanent/Full time opportunities
- Focus on the children and young people in NZ
- Join a great team and supportive working environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Department of Corrections
As a Community Work Supervisor you will oversee and manage up to 10 people who are completing their Community Work sentences on significant project.
- Make a real difference in your community
- Permanent - Part Time. Two 9 hour days
- Based at the Waitemata Service Centre
Listed ten hours agoat Kaute Pasifika TrustWhanua Ora Navigator ( Taranaki) a Part- Time Role working with Pacific Communities delivering a Whanua Ora Service. Listed eleven hours agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
New opportunities for experienced and recovery oriented Mental Health Support Workers to join our organisation.
- Are you passionate about the health and well-being of our community?
- Be part of an organisation that offers opportunities for further growth.
- Join our 24/7 Respite team and make a difference in people's lives.
Receive new jobs for this search by email