Accounting, Community Services & Development, Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
Then we may have just the role for you. We have a PT (2 days/week) / (fixed term) opportunity (if just Payroll) or a permanent FT Payroll Office Admin
- Looking for a part-time payroll role?
- Want to do more than just payroll?
- Looking to get away from data entry?
This is a featured jobat MMS Group Pty LtdAccounts Administrator/Bookkeeper position supporting all financial requirements across New Zealand and providing support to head office in Australia Listed four days agoat Geofabrics New Zealand
We are on the hunt for a passionate Sales Coordinator/Customer Service Officer to join our vibrant Auckland team as soon as possible.
- Be a part of a company that is a successful market leader
- This is a new position within our friendly, dynamic team
- Great location in Penrose, Auckland
Listed three days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed four days agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed two days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
We're looking for a highly efficient and commercially savvy sales and operations professional to lead our Vending business unit!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent company culture
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 2016 & 2017
Listed four days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed two days agoat Fusion5
We are seeking a junior-intermediate level Service Delivery Manager to support and manage a portfolio of clients and become their "go to" person.
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
Listed six days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed five days agoat Christchurch Methodist Mission
Housing First provides rapid housing and wrap around supports to people experiencing long-term homelessness in Blenheim.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in leading edge/innovative programme.
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- A supportive and caring team environment
Listed three days agoat Prolife FoodsSupporting our Business Development Managers work with potential new customers. Category presentations, CRM management, admin, enquiry follow up. Listed five days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed nine hours agoat Cassels and Sons Brewery Limited
A fantastic opportunity to build on your experience in beer industry. A sales superstar, driving business in the exciting craft premium category.
- Exciting Growth Industry
- Great team, Established company
- Plenty of Challenge and scope
Listed five days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed ten days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed three days agoat BupaPeople love working at Bupa Listed three days agoat Red Bull Ltd
Most jobs take energy - this one gives it. Work with autonomy, responsibility & purpose as a Red Bull Territory Manager and give your career wiiiings!
- Territory - Wellington
- Truly autonomous role supported by your local and global team mates.
- The development opportunities you need to reach your true potential.
Listed four days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingPrivately owned NZ business requires Accounts person with strong Payroll for a role with lots of variety based in Avondale Listed three days agoat Wurth NZ Limited
Kick start your sales career or develop on your existing sales experience.
- Existing customer base with a well-established global company
- Full Training provided
- Great work environment with supportive management
Listed nine days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Manage the process of matching new applicants with suitable Housing New Zealand housing.
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Focus on ensuring a successful outcome for our customers
- Fixed-term or secondment opportunity
Listed three days agoat Fidelity Life
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed four days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Not your average AP role! You will be working in the Finance team at the Bayleys national head office based in Auckland's Viaduct.
- Process and pay creditors and expense claims
- Bring your accuracy and eye for detail
- Receive unlimited opportunities to learn
Receive new jobs for this search by email