Accounting, Community Services & Development, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Black Diamond Technologies Ltd
Join our busy Credit Control department in this newly created role. A chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment and well respected company.
- Well known and respected Brand
- Dynamic company with market leading products
- Friendly and supportive team
This is a featured jobat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
Listed eighteen minutes agoat West Coast District Health Board
We have an exciting opportunity for two casual Finance Assistant positions to cover annual leave.
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Demonstrate your experience using a finance system
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Listed three hours agoat iviis LimitedWe are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Christchurch office to assist in our daily accounts and office administration Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Temporary Role | Large Organisation | High Volume Recruitment Administration
- Temporary position, immediate start. Part time 20+ hours a week (flexible hours)
- Free parking, Central location
- Great team and working culture
Listed nineteen hours agoat The Staffroom Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and team focused membership company based in Tauranga.
- Membership Association
- City Fringe Location
- Building and Construction Industry
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to providing a high level of support to our caregivers
- A competitive market salary
- On-going training and supervision.
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service
Listed five days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed seven days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Help implement the Plunket's Volunteer Home Visiting programme in the North Shore area and manage the day to day running of the service.
- Are you an effective leader?
- Help deliver the Volunteer Home Visiting service to families
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed five days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed four days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed seven days agoat ABI Rehabilitation
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative support recruitment,remuneration, employee relations, training and exiting
- West Auckland Location
- Dynamic Team
- Professional and Personal Development
Listed three days agoat Engage Recruitment Support
Have you got the X-Factor?
- Opportunity for real variety and job satisfaction
- Make a difference to businesses throughout the Bay
- Full-time role based in Onekawa
Listed four days agoat Barnardos
Role for a resilient, flexible and pro-active person who has a passion for working with high needs young people.
- Flexible working hours – work/life balance
- Unique and challenging leadership role
- Extend your career in residential services – Christchurch facility
Listed seven days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed three days agoat Recreate NZRecreate NZ is looking for a Programme Coordinator (Christchurch) to join our passionate team of youth workers. Listed six days agoat Christchurch Methodist Mission
Housing First provides rapid housing and wrap around supports to people experiencing long-term homelessness in Blenheim.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in leading edge/innovative programme.
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- A supportive and caring team environment
Listed thirty minutes agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with a busy Accounts team located in Mt Eden. 6-month Assignment.
- Large Government Orgnisation
- 6 month Assignment
- Mt Eden Location
Listed four days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for an extraordinary administrator with experience in L&D to help coordinate our Youth & Grad and Health & Safety compliance programmes
- Looking for an administration superstar who is extremely detailed oriented
- Exciting Learning & Development coordination role
- Work 20 hours per week with this fun team! Penrose based
Receive new jobs for this search by email