Accounting, Community Services & Development, Human Resources & Recruitment, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Envirogroup Limited
Great opportunity for an office all rounder to join our admin/accounts team based in Eastern Suburbs. Free parking & casual friendly work environment.
- Part time role (approx 15-20 hours per week)
- Casual friendly work environment
- Car parking available
This is a featured jobat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Accounting Officer to be part of our close-knit team with a positive culture.
- Well-known multinational financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Are you a recent grad looking to continue on from an intern or previous Accounting experience? We have some great entry level positions available now!
- Get your foot in the door within leading New Zealand brands!
- Locations throughout Auckland available
- Short term and long term temporary assignments available!
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join at a busy exciting growth phase; seeking exceptional junior who will take ownership; super team of committed people; great culture.
- Convenient Wiri location; 20 mins drive from city fringe suburbs;
- Superb team; flexible 40 hour week; supported role
- Incentives; project work; qualifications required
Listed six days agoat Bona Fide Consulting
Join this highly respected Financial Services Firm working 20-25 hours per week in their stunning Central City office.
- Central City Office
- Part-time role with flexible hours and room to grow
- Professional team environment
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
We are looking for a fun and focused individual to fill our Administration Support Officer role based at Spring Hill Corrections Facility.
- Permanent position
- Contribute to your community
- Work for an exciting and dynamic team
Listed three days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are looking for a Tenancy Manager who will manage the day-to-day tenancy matters of our Transitional Houses in Rotorua and Tokoroa.
- Oversee the movement of clients into and out of the Transitional Housing
- Bring your proven relationship management skills
- Make a meaningful contribution to the housing crisis
Listed three days agoat Walker AndersenGreat team culture and working environment
Located in Albany
Part-time 30 Hours per week Listed three days agoat Shades Of BlueWell established, fast growing company seeks motivated, enthusiastic individual to join their admin team. Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a supportive busy office environment helping customers with first level support around billing and invoicing; great team; billing exp essential.
- Phone based role; fab team; Newmarket based; Mon-Fri 40 hour week
- Invoicing experience/Customer service essential; great comms
- Circa $50k; professional friendly environment
Listed three days agoat Save the ChildrenThis part-time role (24 hours per week) provides vital support to the Finance and Operations team. Listed four days agoat Automation Associates LtdAccounts junior looking for your next career move in accounts? Autonomous role for someone with a great work ethic. Career growth opportunity. Listed two days agoat McKay Shipping Limited
we require an accounting assistant for our cruise operations and accounts administration staff.
- Fantastic Team Culture & Friendly Environment
- Great Career Opportunity
- Varied and Changeling role
Listed three days agoat Mahitahi Trust
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- A Unique Work Culture – Working together to convert passion into action
- Work-Life Balance - We are a Whanau friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Listed five days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Join Parker Bridge's talent pool and hear about new vacancies around Wellington! Experience required! Apply now!
- Wide range of opportunities around the Wellington region
- Competitive salaries/rates and benefit packages to fit your experience
- Join Parker Bridge's talent pool and be first in line to hear about new roles
Listed three days agoat AA Solar and Sun Power Plus
Full range of accounts duties including admin.
- Join a friendly family oriented team in Silverdale
- Flexible 15 to 20 work hours per week
- Be part of the exciting Solar energy industry
Listed seven days agoat Distinction Hotels New Zealand Limited
The position involves accounts payable, wages preparation, bank and account reconciliations.
- Small friendly team in a busy central city officce
- Position supports assigned hotels
- Growing NZ wide company in the hospitality/tourism industry
Listed six days agoat Zespri International Ltd
This position in the Financial Planning team supports successful analysis and reporting of organisational forecasts and results to Zespri management
- Work as part of a collaborative finance team
- Role has global scope
- Great career development opportunities
Listed five days agoat Safe NetworkJoin an established agency based in Grafton. 32-Hours per week with a flexible start time and parking on site! Listed four days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Coordinate and grow regional events. Engage with a range of members. Provide administration support to your Committee and wider team.
- Lead the coordination of events and support industry members
- Permanent, full time 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Central CBD, close to Manners/Willis Street
Listed three days agoat Zespri International Ltd
This role will be supporting the H&S and Intangible Asset teams to ensure Zespri leads the Kiwifruit industry driving best practice process.
- Newly created role with global scope
- Great career opportunity
- Work and live in the sunny Bay of Plenty
Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Want to work with an awesome bunch of people? Join our team and be part of an energising, positive, youth-focused crew.
- Full time role working Friday to Monday AM/PM rotating shift
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
- Are you motivated and energised to support young people?
Receive new jobs for this search by email