Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology, Taxation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Department of Corrections
We are looking for a fun and focused individual to fill our Administration Support Officer role based at Spring Hill Corrections Facility.
- Permanent position
- Contribute to your community
- Work for an exciting and dynamic team
Listed four days agoat Mahitahi Trust
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- A Unique Work Culture – Working together to convert passion into action
- Work-Life Balance - We are a Whanau friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Listed six days agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed four days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Coordinate and grow regional events. Engage with a range of members. Provide administration support to your Committee and wider team.
- Lead the coordination of events and support industry members
- Permanent, full time 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Central CBD, close to Manners/Willis Street
Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Want to work with an awesome bunch of people? Join our team and be part of an energising, positive, youth-focused crew.
- Full time role working Friday to Monday AM/PM rotating shift
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
- Are you motivated and energised to support young people?
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Integrity. Self-motivated. Respect for people. Diverse cultural backgrounds. Work as part of a small team.
- Report to National Manager
- Wellington CBD
- 20 hours a week
Listed two days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Full-time — West Auckland
- Be part of an award winning not-for-profit organisation!
- Great team, great culture, great mission!
- Be a part of making a real difference in your community.
Listed seven days agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
You will have an opportunity to change the lives of our young people and their whānau, helping them to achieve to their full potential.
- Make a difference for children, families and communities
- Empower children and young people to achieve their full potential
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Listed four days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great role for someone who is keen to work in a specialised delivery team
- Greenlane location | Effective team | Strong technology platform
- Be responsible for both BAU and Project Delivery
- Environmentally aware organisation
Listed seven days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Manage Caregivers and young people within our Waikato Foster Care service.
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for a permanent Youth Justice Coordinator to join our passionate team based in Otahuhu, Auckland.
- A cohesive and supportive team environment
- The ability to make long lasting relationships within the community
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities
Listed three days agoat Talent Army
We are about to take off again and have a big global play. Come and launch our GTM and Product roadmap
- We have the who's who of customers globally
- First CPO role at Optimal Workshop
- A team of amazing people who really love working here
Listed three days agoat HealthCare NZ
Bring your warm and friendly personality to our team!
- Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?
- Casual and part-time positions - up to 30 hours per week
- Must have flexibility to work all shifts
Listed four days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed two days agoat Presto Resourcing
Are you an eager, driven Intermediate SQL DBA looking for an exciting opportunity to grow in your career?
- Excellent remuneration
- Great team, North Shore location
- Must have min of 3+ years experience
Listed seven days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Our Social Workers say they work at Oranga Tamariki because they have the opportunity to change the lives of tamariki and young people
- Make a difference
- Help kids get a better life
- Competitive salary
Listed five days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are looking for casual Support Workers to help people in their homes regain maximum independence after an injury around Hamilton region.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Support people who have had an injury achieve their goals
- Do you want to help people to achieve great things?
Listed three days agoat Barnardos
Are you a outcomes driven, empathetic and resourceful social worker keen to make a real difference to the lives of children in Aotearoa?
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
- Be part of New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
- Permanent part-time role
Listed five days agoat Whangaia Nga Pa Harakeke
Our Iwi led partnership seek Kaiāwhina who can work with whānau to address, reduce and help prevent family harm in our communities.
- Empower whānau from a strengths based perspective
- Work directly with whānau to support positive outcomes
- Join a motivated team taking a principled approach to problem solving
Receive new jobs for this search by email