Accounting, Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Black Diamond Technologies Ltd
Join our busy Credit Control department in this newly created role. A chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment and well respected company.
- Well known and respected Brand
- Dynamic company with market leading products
- Friendly and supportive team
This is a featured jobat Montana Group
Experienced, flexible with a high standard of Excel and accounting knowledge? Become part of our talented team.
- A high achieving, fun environment
- A new role to the company that you can make your own
- A company committed to staff and to our communities
Listed twenty hours agoat West Coast District Health Board
We have an exciting opportunity for two casual Finance Assistant positions to cover annual leave.
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Demonstrate your experience using a finance system
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Listed twenty three hours agoat iviis LimitedWe are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Christchurch office to assist in our daily accounts and office administration Listed sixteen hours agoat Red Consulting Group Hawkes Bay Limited
Great working hours that will suit someone who has a passion for accounts, is a stickler for detail and loves the process. Iconic Kiwi brand.
- Looking for some flexibility in your day and good content in your work?
- Join a company with well defined structure & processes in this iconic Kiwi Co.
- Be part of a fun and supportive finance team who will come to rely on you fast
Listed eleven hours agoat Profile Group
You will be a crucial team member with your ability to run the AP and AR function for multiple entities.
- Work in the Centre of Christchurch
- 2-3-month temporary accounts assistant
- National New Zealand business
Listed seventeen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Call out for dynamic individuals to fill our Case Manager vacancies in our New Plymouth and Waitara offices.
- Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you enjoy change and working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you looking for a workplace with development and career opportunities?
Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed fifteen hours agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed sixteen hours agoat Department of Corrections
A great opportunity to meet our current staff and to learn more about the role of as a Probation Officer.
- Are you interested in finding out more about becoming a Probation Officer?
- 7 August 2019, 6pm - 7.30pm
- Masterton Community Corrections, 3 Albert Street, Masterton
Listed seventeen hours agoat Horizon Recruitment
Are you looking for a new challenge! A role that will keep you on your toes and that you can sink your teeth into?
- *Longer term temporary assignment
- *Great location, close to public transport
- *Part time flexible hours (30hrs)
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to providing a high level of support to our caregivers
- A competitive market salary
- On-going training and supervision.
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service
Listed nineteen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Newtown, Wellington City, Naenae and Porirua Service Centres.
- Every day is busy and demanding but very rewarding
- Your work will have a meaningful impact on people's lives
- We all support each other to achieve excellent outcomes for our clients
Listed two days agoat The Staffroom Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and team focused membership company based in Tauranga.
- Membership Association
- City Fringe Location
- Building and Construction Industry
Listed five days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed seventeen hours agoat LinkPeople
We’re looking for a caring person who’s passionate about supporting people to live their dreams. A real ‘people person’ who can engage with anyone!
- Full time, Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm, based in South Auckland
- Are you passionate about supporting people to live their dreams?
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed six days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed eleven minutes agoat BupaPeople love working at Bupa Listed eight days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Help implement the Plunket's Volunteer Home Visiting programme in the North Shore area and manage the day to day running of the service.
- Are you an effective leader?
- Help deliver the Volunteer Home Visiting service to families
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Receive new jobs for this search by email