Accounting, Community Services & Development, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Black Diamond Technologies Ltd
Join our busy Credit Control department in this newly created role. A chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment and well respected company.
- Well known and respected Brand
- Dynamic company with market leading products
- Friendly and supportive team
This is a featured jobat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
Listed seven hours agoat West Coast District Health Board
We have an exciting opportunity for two casual Finance Assistant positions to cover annual leave.
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Demonstrate your experience using a finance system
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Listed ten hours agoat iviis LimitedWe are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Christchurch office to assist in our daily accounts and office administration Listed three hours agoat Red Consulting Group Hawkes Bay Limited
Great working hours that will suit someone who has a passion for accounts, is a stickler for detail and loves the process. Iconic Kiwi brand.
- Looking for some flexibility in your day and good content in your work?
- Join a company with well defined structure & processes in this iconic Kiwi Co.
- Be part of a fun and supportive finance team who will come to rely on you fast
Listed five hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Call out for dynamic individuals to fill our Case Manager vacancies in our New Plymouth and Waitara offices.
- Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you enjoy change and working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you looking for a workplace with development and career opportunities?
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed four hours agoat Clemenger Group
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join the team and work closely with our Creative Director.
- Sweet North Shore office.
- Great entry role for a passionate Junior Designer.
- Immediate Start.
Listed three hours agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Bring your bubbly, can do attitude & your ability to talk fabric & design. Glamorous interiors business working with elite brands across NZ & Aus
- Based in the Auckland City Fringe stunning head office & showroom
- Pivotal support role for internal & external account holders & showroom visitors
- Solid training & development, future career opportunities available
Listed three hours agoat Department of Corrections
A great opportunity to meet our current staff and to learn more about the role of as a Probation Officer.
- Are you interested in finding out more about becoming a Probation Officer?
- 7 August 2019, 6pm - 7.30pm
- Masterton Community Corrections, 3 Albert Street, Masterton
Listed five hours agoat Horizon Recruitment
Are you looking for a new challenge! A role that will keep you on your toes and that you can sink your teeth into?
- *Longer term temporary assignment
- *Great location, close to public transport
- *Part time flexible hours (30hrs)
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to providing a high level of support to our caregivers
- A competitive market salary
- On-going training and supervision.
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service
Listed six hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Newtown, Wellington City, Naenae and Porirua Service Centres.
- Every day is busy and demanding but very rewarding
- Your work will have a meaningful impact on people's lives
- We all support each other to achieve excellent outcomes for our clients
Listed one day agoat The Staffroom Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and team focused membership company based in Tauranga.
- Membership Association
- City Fringe Location
- Building and Construction Industry
Listed four days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed three days agoat Engage Recruitment Support
Have you got the X-Factor?
- Opportunity for real variety and job satisfaction
- Make a difference to businesses throughout the Bay
- Full-time role based in Onekawa
Listed five hours agoat LinkPeople
We’re looking for a caring person who’s passionate about supporting people to live their dreams. A real ‘people person’ who can engage with anyone!
- Full time, Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm, based in South Auckland
- Are you passionate about supporting people to live their dreams?
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed five days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed seven days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Help implement the Plunket's Volunteer Home Visiting programme in the North Shore area and manage the day to day running of the service.
- Are you an effective leader?
- Help deliver the Volunteer Home Visiting service to families
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed five days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email