Accounting, Community Services & Development, Sport & Recreation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Black Diamond Technologies Ltd
Join our busy Credit Control department in this newly created role. A chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment and well respected company.
- Well known and respected Brand
- Dynamic company with market leading products
- Friendly and supportive team
This is a featured jobat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
Listed eleven hours agoat Employment Office Do you love sports, travel & have a keen eye for attention to detail? Great chance to potentially travel the world while working with awesome people!
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAucklandGreat salary circa $47,000 - $50,000 + benefits!classification: Sport & RecreationSport & RecreationsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed twelve hours agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed two days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Help implement the Plunket's Volunteer Home Visiting programme in the North Shore area and manage the day to day running of the service.
- Are you an effective leader?
- Help deliver the Volunteer Home Visiting service to families
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Listed twelve hours agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed one day agoat Christchurch Methodist Mission
Housing First provides rapid housing and wrap around supports to people experiencing long-term homelessness in Blenheim.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in leading edge/innovative programme.
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- A supportive and caring team environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
As a Residential Night Attendant you will work as part of a team in an environment that at times can be challenging and confronting.
- Help young people find a direction in life outside the justice system
- A good level of computer literacy
- A genuine interest in making a positive difference in the lives of young peopl
Listed twelve hours agoat Whakatane District CouncilWe're seeking a team member to assist the Accounts Payable Officer in the management of creditor payments,purchase orders, reconciliation and analysis Listed one day agoat Mahitahi Trust
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- A Unique Work Culture – Working together to convert passion into action
- Work-Life Balance - We are a Whanau friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Listed one day agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed six days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed sixteen hours agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed two days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed two hours agoat Harcourts ReliableAccounts Administrator to look after the accounts division of the company Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Manage the process of matching new applicants with suitable Housing New Zealand housing.
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Focus on ensuring a successful outcome for our customers
- Fixed-term or secondment opportunity
Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Multiple roles available this week across Accounts payable, Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Assistant to name a few - click here to see more
- Between roles, enjoy temping or to gain further skills and variety?
- Multiple roles available - All starting ASAP and for 2 - 15 months to suit you
- Grow your skills within leading New Zealand brands!
Listed two days agoat Findex GroupWe are looking an enthusiastic Payroll Assistant who is interested in joining our Invercargill team. Listed three days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounts and Admin Administrator in this busy Architectural practice located just outside of the Auckland CBD.
- Great company in an exciting and ever changing industry
- Perfect hours for working Mums or Dads!
- Attractive hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
Receive new jobs for this search by email