Accounting, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Fundraising Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Companion Animal Council
Reporting to the General Manager, the Welfare & Operations Officer is a diverse role, working between research/advocacy and also event management & op
- Diverse animal welfare role
- Work from home (nationally)
- Exciting, growing companion animal charity
Listed two days agoat Safe NetworkJoin an established agency based in Grafton. 32-Hours per week with a flexible start time and parking on site! Listed thirteen hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a forward thinking company who prides themselves on their team culture and the outstanding service they provide to their clients.
- Design studio; inspiring and innovative environment
- Permanent part time role – 20 to 30 hours per week
- Collaborative team, role with huge variety
Listed three days agoat Analytica Laboratories LtdOpportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator to join the NZ Shared Services team of HRL Holdings Ltd. Listed two days agoat Kirk Roberts Consulting Engineers
Join our nationally recognised company as an Accounts Administrator in our Christchurch Office.
- Based in Christchurch
- Innovative and Growing Company
- Diverse and Exciting Projects
Listed three days agoat NZ Rugby
NZ Rugby is looking for a Player Services Payroll Administrator to join our winning team.
- Part time opportunity through to September 2020
- 20 hours per week
Listed twelve hours agoat PN Personnel
Experienced Assistant Supervisor (2IC) to join and help run the team responsible for all aspects of growing flower bulbs and other plant varieties.
- Great working hours 6.45am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Competitive hourly rate
- Locally owned and operated company
Listed two days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingAn Accounts Officer role in a friendly and social workplace, looking for a warm and positive member to join the team. Listed three days agoat T&G Global
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Business Analyst to provide financial support and timely commercial analytics.
- One of the largest apple exporters in New Zealand
- An opportunity for you to lay the foundation to build your career
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
Listed three days agoat Horizons Regional Council
Our Debt Management Service is looking for a switched on Debt Management Officer.
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills - a proven negotiator
- Strong communication skills, backed up with excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in a customer centric environment
Listed fifteen hours agoat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Friendly, fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Ongoing development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Zespri International Ltd
This role is responsible for supporting the establishment of, measuring the outcomes of, and providing support to Zespri's Crop Protection Standard
- Role with global scope
- Help Zespri to continuously improve standards
- Work and Live in the sunny Bay of Plenty
Listed three days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Rare Team Leadership focused position looking after the finance & administration functions for the organisation
- Staff management focused position
- New role within organisational structure
- Drive change & continuous improvement
Listed eleven days agoat Waikato Regional CouncilWe are seeking two Catchment Management Officers to join our Hamilton based team. Listed three days agoat iNdie talent
Broad, performance focused, Assistant Accountant role, for a highly innovative company with great people and a superb culture :)
- Broad role
- Excellent team culture and working environment
- CBD location
Listed eleven days agoat VOYCE Whakarongo MaiWe are looking for someone with proven financial and accounts skills mixed with office administration, reception and a client focussed approach.
Receive new jobs for this search by email