Accounting, Community Services & Development, Rail & Maritime Transport Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed six hours agoat Hamburg SudWe are looking to fill a full time permanent Customer Services / Documentation Coordinator role to be based in our Dunedin office. Listed fourteen hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to providing a high level of support to our caregivers
- A competitive market salary
- On-going training and supervision.
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service
Listed one day agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed thirteen hours agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed one day agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed three days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Help implement the Plunket's Volunteer Home Visiting programme in the North Shore area and manage the day to day running of the service.
- Are you an effective leader?
- Help deliver the Volunteer Home Visiting service to families
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Listed one day agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed eight hours agoat Barnardos
Role for a resilient, flexible and pro-active person who has a passion for working with high needs young people.
- Flexible working hours – work/life balance
- Unique and challenging leadership role
- Extend your career in residential services – Christchurch facility
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed two days agoat Christchurch Methodist Mission
Housing First provides rapid housing and wrap around supports to people experiencing long-term homelessness in Blenheim.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in leading edge/innovative programme.
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- A supportive and caring team environment
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
As a Residential Night Attendant you will work as part of a team in an environment that at times can be challenging and confronting.
- Help young people find a direction in life outside the justice system
- A good level of computer literacy
- A genuine interest in making a positive difference in the lives of young peopl
Listed one day agoat Whakatane District CouncilWe're seeking a team member to assist the Accounts Payable Officer in the management of creditor payments,purchase orders, reconciliation and analysis Listed two days agoat Mahitahi Trust
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- A Unique Work Culture – Working together to convert passion into action
- Work-Life Balance - We are a Whanau friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed two days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed three days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed seven days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed ten hours agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Work school hours for a family-owned Kiwi eco-friendly business on the North Shore. Great Albany location, with parking onsite
- Temporary to permanent part-time opportunity (School hours)
- Eco-friendly values and 100% Kiwi owned
- Albany location, with parking onsite
Receive new jobs for this search by email