Accounting, Community Services & Development, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BOYD RECRUITMENT
We are seeking a highly motivated, fun, dynamic end to end payroll professional with a great personality?
- Do you have a background in Payroll? Min 3-5 years?
- Excellent CBD Location | Highly Supportive Manager / Great Team
- Competitive Salary, Reviewed Annually | Genuine Career Growth Opportunities
This is a featured jobat See Tax Advisor Ltd
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our practice in Newmarket.
- Fulltime Permanent Position
- Newmarket Office
- Public Practice
Listed six days agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed thirteen hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Manage a portfolio of properties, developing integral relationships with our tenants.
- Are you able to provide exceptional customer service?
- Birng your skills to manage conflict and de-escalate situations
- Receive a competitive salary and five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat BupaPeople Love Working at Bupa Listed six days agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingPrivately owned NZ business requires Accounts person with strong Payroll for a role with lots of variety based in Avondale Listed twelve hours agoat WSP Opus
Needed is an Asset Management Consultant to join our successful Dunedin team and provide portfolio management services to WSP Opus clientele
- Work across a diverse portfolio or properties
- Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
- Great culture in a tight-knit team
Listed eleven hours agoat Profile Group
As well as handling Accounts Payable, you will also gain exposure by assisting the finance team with ad hoc work.
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- Immediate Start | 3 Month Contract
- $47k-$50k P.A
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
Do you have an interest in putting your writing skills and expertise in social media to good use?
- Are you passionate about the issues facing older people – now & into the future?
- Do you enjoy people and managing relationships?
- Provide the critical interface between government and older people
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you want direct and meaningful relationship with rangatahi, supporting them to move beyond the criminal justice system.
- A cohesive & supportive team environment
- The ability to make long lasting relationships within the community
- A competitive social worker salary
Listed one day agoat Workbridge
We are looking for someone who is interested in what we do and believes they can add some real value to our team and to our jobseekers and employers.
- Exciting and challenging role
- Motivate and inspire to bring the best out of your team
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives
Listed five days agoat Find Recruitment LimitedThis dynamic and appealing organisation based in Wellington is looking for a Payroll Administrator. Listed eight days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities and Administration team.
- Project manage internal office changes
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed eight days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you keen to make your mark on a growing city? The smooth running of every facility lies in the preparation, and this is where you come in…. Listed twelve hours agoat one eighty recruitment
An awesome opportunity has risen to join a leading housing provider in New Zealand.
- Flexible working
- supportive team
- great benefits
Listed one day agoat Youthtown
Outstanding leadership opportunity in one of NZ’s leading youth development organisations!
- Showcase your leadership skills!
- Rare leadership opportunity within the youth development sector
- Empowering young New Zealanders to be the best they can be!
Listed eight days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilCouncil has a vast number of facilities available to both staff and members of the community. Help us ensure they're compliant... Listed seven days agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Xero Bookkeeper, new position, awesome firm that's supporting their clients a bit differently
- New role with opportunity in the future to build a team around you
- Newmarket location, new offices on broadway
- Collegial, flexible, non-hierarchical environment
Listed seven days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Based in Auckland and reporting to the Commercial Manager, this new position will play a vital role in our International Sales Operations team
- We are one of the most established and innovative companies in NZ
- Drive your career forward by joining a global, growing NZ business
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams
Receive new jobs for this search by email