Accounting, Community Services & Development, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
Then we may have just the role for you. We have a PT (2 days/week) / (fixed term) opportunity (if just Payroll) or a permanent FT Payroll Office Admin
- Looking for a part-time payroll role?
- Want to do more than just payroll?
- Looking to get away from data entry?
This is a featured jobat MMS Group Pty LtdAccounts Administrator/Bookkeeper position supporting all financial requirements across New Zealand and providing support to head office in Australia Listed one day agoat Mike Pero Real Estate HamiltonAre you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you super organized, computer savvy and up for a challenge? If so, then we have the job for you. Listed five days agoat Private Group
We are looking for a professional and personable Personal Assistant to support to one of our top real estate agents based in our Napier office.
- Fantastic office location - in the heart of Napier City
- Great team and wider company culture
- Work for an internationally recognised company
Listed four hours agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed six hours agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed two days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Help implement the Plunket's Volunteer Home Visiting programme in the North Shore area and manage the day to day running of the service.
- Are you an effective leader?
- Help deliver the Volunteer Home Visiting service to families
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Listed six hours agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed two days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed one day agoat Christchurch Methodist Mission
Housing First provides rapid housing and wrap around supports to people experiencing long-term homelessness in Blenheim.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved in leading edge/innovative programme.
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- A supportive and caring team environment
Listed ten hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
As a Residential Night Attendant you will work as part of a team in an environment that at times can be challenging and confronting.
- Help young people find a direction in life outside the justice system
- A good level of computer literacy
- A genuine interest in making a positive difference in the lives of young peopl
Listed six hours agoat Whakatane District CouncilWe're seeking a team member to assist the Accounts Payable Officer in the management of creditor payments,purchase orders, reconciliation and analysis Listed one day agoat Mahitahi Trust
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- A Unique Work Culture – Working together to convert passion into action
- Work-Life Balance - We are a Whanau friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Listed one day agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed ten hours agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed one day agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed six days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed nine hours agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingPrivately owned NZ business requires Accounts person with strong Payroll for a role with lots of variety based in Avondale Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Manage the process of matching new applicants with suitable Housing New Zealand housing.
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Focus on ensuring a successful outcome for our customers
- Fixed-term or secondment opportunity
Listed one day agoat Findex GroupWe are looking an enthusiastic Payroll Assistant who is interested in joining our Invercargill team. Listed two days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Multiple roles available this week across Accounts payable, Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Assistant to name a few - click here to see more
- Between roles, enjoy temping or to gain further skills and variety?
- Multiple roles available - All starting ASAP and for 2 - 15 months to suit you
- Grow your skills within leading New Zealand brands!
Receive new jobs for this search by email