Accounting, Community Services & Development, Real Estate & Property, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
Then we may have just the role for you. We have a PT (2 days/week) / (fixed term) opportunity (if just Payroll) or a permanent FT Payroll Office Admin
- Looking for a part-time payroll role?
- Want to do more than just payroll?
- Looking to get away from data entry?
This is a featured jobat Black Diamond Technologies Ltd
Join our busy Credit Control department in this newly created role. A chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment and well respected company.
- Well known and respected Brand
- Dynamic company with market leading products
- Friendly and supportive team
Listed eleven hours agoat West Coast District Health Board
We have an exciting opportunity for two casual Finance Assistant positions to cover annual leave.
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Demonstrate your experience using a finance system
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
Listed fourteen hours agoat iviis LimitedWe are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Christchurch office to assist in our daily accounts and office administration Listed nine hours agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for fantastic staff to represent Sidekicker at well-known stadiums and events throughout Canterbury.
- Work when and where you want to
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Work at large events, concerts and stadiums
Listed seven hours agoat Red Consulting Group Hawkes Bay Limited
Great working hours that will suit someone who has a passion for accounts, is a stickler for detail and loves the process. Iconic Kiwi brand.
- Looking for some flexibility in your day and good content in your work?
- Join a company with well defined structure & processes in this iconic Kiwi Co.
- Be part of a fun and supportive finance team who will come to rely on you fast
Listed two hours agoat Profile Group
You will be a crucial team member with your ability to run the AP and AR function for multiple entities.
- Work in the Centre of Christchurch
- 2-3-month temporary accounts assistant
- National New Zealand business
Listed eight hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Call out for dynamic individuals to fill our Case Manager vacancies in our New Plymouth and Waitara offices.
- Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you enjoy change and working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you looking for a workplace with development and career opportunities?
Listed five hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Requiring a down to earth professional with exceptional time management that thrives in a busy environment.
- Beautiful offices; Excellent team environment; CBD Location
- Variety, grow your skillset in this professional, friendly office
- Well-known company that values people; you will love working here!
Listed six days agoat Mike Pero Real Estate HamiltonAre you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you super organized, computer savvy and up for a challenge? If so, then we have the job for you. Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Are you looking to try something new? Our client is in need of a Payroll Administration to join their vibrant team based in Wellington Central.
- Busy fast paced role
- Based in Wellington Central
- 40 hours per week
Listed seven hours agoat Department of Corrections
A great opportunity to meet our current staff and to learn more about the role of as a Probation Officer.
- Are you interested in finding out more about becoming a Probation Officer?
- 7 August 2019, 6pm - 7.30pm
- Masterton Community Corrections, 3 Albert Street, Masterton
Listed eight hours agoat Horizon Recruitment
Are you looking for a new challenge! A role that will keep you on your toes and that you can sink your teeth into?
- *Longer term temporary assignment
- *Great location, close to public transport
- *Part time flexible hours (30hrs)
Listed four days agoat LIFEWISE
Assist with housing searches & placement of people who are experiencing chronic homelessness.
- Passionate about people?
- Looking for a challenge?
- Work with the Housing First Team
Listed ten days agoat Private Group
We are looking for a professional and personable Personal Assistant to support to one of our top real estate agents based in our Napier office.
- Fantastic office location - in the heart of Napier City
- Great team and wider company culture
- Work for an internationally recognised company
Listed ten hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Newtown, Wellington City, Naenae and Porirua Service Centres.
- Every day is busy and demanding but very rewarding
- Your work will have a meaningful impact on people's lives
- We all support each other to achieve excellent outcomes for our clients
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to providing a high level of support to our caregivers
- A competitive market salary
- On-going training and supervision.
- Proven experience in office administration and customer service
Listed one day agoat The Staffroom Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and team focused membership company based in Tauranga.
- Membership Association
- City Fringe Location
- Building and Construction Industry
Listed four days agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed five days agoat Mitre 10
Fantastic opportunity to gain further retail accounting experience within an iconic “Kiwi” company.
- Great team culture
- Diverse role, flexible working
- Albany, North Shore based
Listed eight hours agoat LinkPeople
We’re looking for a caring person who’s passionate about supporting people to live their dreams. A real ‘people person’ who can engage with anyone!
- Full time, Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm, based in South Auckland
- Are you passionate about supporting people to live their dreams?
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed five hours agoat Ray WhiteA fantastic opportunity for someone with real estate experience to take control of an exciting role within an awesome team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email