Community Services & Development, Insurance & Superannuation, Taxation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Department of Corrections
We are looking for a fun and focused individual to fill our Administration Support Officer role based at Spring Hill Corrections Facility.
- Permanent position
- Contribute to your community
- Work for an exciting and dynamic team
Listed two days agoat Mahitahi Trust
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- A Unique Work Culture – Working together to convert passion into action
- Work-Life Balance - We are a Whanau friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Listed two days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Coordinate and grow regional events. Engage with a range of members. Provide administration support to your Committee and wider team.
- Lead the coordination of events and support industry members
- Permanent, full time 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Central CBD, close to Manners/Willis Street
Listed seventeen hours agoat Wise Group
Want to work with an awesome bunch of people? Join our team and be part of an energising, positive, youth-focused crew.
- Full time role working Friday to Monday AM/PM rotating shift
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
- Are you motivated and energised to support young people?
Listed fourteen hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Integrity. Self-motivated. Respect for people. Diverse cultural backgrounds. Work as part of a small team.
- Report to National Manager
- Wellington CBD
- 20 hours a week
Listed three hours agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Full-time — West Auckland
- Be part of an award winning not-for-profit organisation!
- Great team, great culture, great mission!
- Be a part of making a real difference in your community.
Listed four days agoat Gallagher BassettIn this role you can help make a difference by supporting injured kiwis get back to work! Listed five days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Manage Caregivers and young people within our Waikato Foster Care service.
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed eighteen hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
You will have an opportunity to change the lives of our young people and their whānau, helping them to achieve to their full potential.
- Make a difference for children, families and communities
- Empower children and young people to achieve their full potential
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for a permanent Youth Justice Coordinator to join our passionate team based in Otahuhu, Auckland.
- A cohesive and supportive team environment
- The ability to make long lasting relationships within the community
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Fidelity Life
Join a dynamic Kiwi-owned company. Engage and provide exceptional service to our advisers network. Respond to New Business applications and inquiries.
- Competitive salary, health benefits, car parking reimbursement
- Newmarket location, close to cafes and transit, 22 annual leave, birthday leave
- Friendly and dedicated team, work-life balance and flexible working
Listed nineteen hours agoat HealthCare NZ
Bring your warm and friendly personality to our team!
- Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?
- Casual and part-time positions - up to 30 hours per week
- Must have flexibility to work all shifts
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Our Social Workers say they work at Oranga Tamariki because they have the opportunity to change the lives of tamariki and young people
- Make a difference
- Help kids get a better life
- Competitive salary
Listed three days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are looking for casual Support Workers to help people in their homes regain maximum independence after an injury around Hamilton region.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Support people who have had an injury achieve their goals
- Do you want to help people to achieve great things?
Listed five days agoat New Zealand Rugby LeagueThe National Playgroup Manager oversees the implementation of the ECE playgroup project to develop playgroups in rugby league clubs and facilities. Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed three days agoat Whangaia Nga Pa Harakeke
Our Iwi led partnership seek Kaiāwhina who can work with whānau to address, reduce and help prevent family harm in our communities.
- Empower whānau from a strengths based perspective
- Work directly with whānau to support positive outcomes
- Join a motivated team taking a principled approach to problem solving
Listed twenty one hours agoat Barnardos
Are you a outcomes driven, empathetic and resourceful social worker keen to make a real difference to the lives of children in Aotearoa?
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
- Be part of New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
- Permanent part-time role
Listed three days agoat TYLA Youth TrustSocial Worker employed by the TYLA Trust, which is an NGO youth development programme for children, young people and their families. Listed seventeen hours agoat Presbyterian Support Northern
Did you get into social work with the goal of improving the lives of vulnerable children? Then you'll want to make the most of this opportunity!
- Full time permanent role
- Work in schools in the Whangarei area
- Be involved early on and become a positive influence along their journey
Receive new jobs for this search by email