Insurance & Superannuation, Taxation, Aged & Disability Support, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat HealthCare NZ
We are seeking passionate support workers to independently provide support to young men with intellectual disabilities.
- Do you enjoy working with young people?
- Support people to achieve their hopes and dreams
- Receive supportive and ongoing NZQA training
Listed eleven days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdJoin Geneva in supporting our male client living in Redwood. Listed twelve days agoat Aon New Zealand
We currently have an opportunity available for a Claims Specialist to join our WorkAon team!
- Broaden your insurance knowledge in a busy and varied role
- Grow on your prior experience within Claims and propel your career
- Centrally located in our Auckland CBD branch!
Listed ten days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWork the hours that suit you. Enjoy pay equity rates and mileage paid, as well as access free NZQA qualifications. Listed two days agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Expanding Claims Management business looking for a dynamic, tech savvy Assessor with a building industry experience.
- Career development/Leadership opportunities
- EXcellent salary and flexible working hours
- North Shore location
Listed seventeen days agoat Jobmedia
Due to rapid growth, an exciting new opportunity to join one of Auckland’s most dynamic Insurance and Investment Advisors has arisen.
- Work with an established database and provide financial and insurance advice
- Rapidly growing business specialising in all insurance and financial products
- Be rewarded working in a great team environment, excellent salary and package
Listed nine days agoat IHC
Working across a fortnightly roster, you will be supporting people with intellectual disabilities in your local community.
- Join an established not-for-profit organisation & work for a meaningful cause
- Support people to grow and achieve greater independence
- $20.50- 25.50/hr depending on relevant qualifications
Listed seventeen days agoat Zurich Financial Services Australia
Love a challenge? In today’s interconnected world tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. Read on to find out more ...
- Leading global insurance company
- Auckland location
- Career progression opportunity!
Listed seven days agoat ACC
We are looking for someone who is experienced in dispute resolution and has strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Influence and negotiate to resolve conflicts
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Salary range of $78-$92k plus 9% super
Listed eleven days agoat The University of Auckland
Lead the University’s operation of the new South Auckland Campus, driving engagement activities in South Auckland
- Lead, Inspire, Grow
- Make a positive impact in the community
- Great benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat Cigna NZ
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the bus...
- Present suitable and quality advice to our customers in line with our purpose
- Great company culture and benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced consultant with a proven track record in sales
- Iconic and trusted New Zealand brand
- Competitive base plus Superannuation
- 40 hours per week - including alternate Saturdays
Listed nine days agoat TASExciting opportunity for Registered Health Professionals Based New Zealand wide Casual as required. Listed fourteen days agoat Hui E Community AotearoaWe are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated leader who is passionate about strengthening the collective voice of the Community Sector. Listed eleven days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kairaranga ā-Whānau to join our team based in Napier on a permanent basis.
- Support tamariki and rangatahi to be well connected to their whānau
- Rewarding, challenging role
- Based at our Napier site
Listed four days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
If you are an established Tax Manager looking for a varied position with career progression opportunities, do not miss this opportunity.
- Varied role with a focus on corporate tax
- Small, well established team. Modern CBD offices
- Excellent mentorship and career development opportunities
Listed thirteen days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Do great and meaningful mahi in this challenging yet rewarding role supporting people with intellectual disability to realise their potential.
- Great staff benefits, including free counselling and store discount
- Be exposed to a variety of Intellectual Disability services
- Get a work life balance and do meaningful mahi
Listed twelve days agoat HealthCare NZ
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Community Health team for enthusiastic Support Workers to make a real difference in the lives of people.
- Part-time positions available
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts
- Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?
Listed three days agoat Hays Talent Solutions
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Underwriter to join our team in Wellington.
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established brand in the insurance industry
- Well-defined career pathway offering you the chance to reach your full potential
- Exclusive company benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email