Accounting, Community Services & Development, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Vinci Construction Grands Projets
Experienced Project Accountant required to support the Chief Accountant with cost accounting practice for the City Rail Link Project
- Key accounting role, supporting and reporting through to the Chief Accountant
- Be valued for your contributions to NZ's largest infrastructure project
- Rewarding opportunity for a high performing & talented accountant
This is a featured jobat Russell Property Group
Russell Property Group is involved in the development & management of Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Hotel Assets across New Zealand
- A friendly, supportive and energetic work environment
- An opportunity to expand your skills, while growing with the team &
- Being involved in an expanding company
Listed three days agoat Foxplan LimitedThis is a contract role starting immediately and ending 31 March 2020, with the potential to be extended. Listed one day agoat TLCWe are seeking a part-time Accounts Administrator to assist our Management Accountant in the finance team. Listed two days agoat Wise Group
Creating work connections: supporting people to live their dreams
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Based in Wellington
Listed two days agoat K'aute Pasifika TrustBe part of a team responsible for co-designing services to create strong, resilient communities where Whānau are supported to live violence free Listed four days agoat Alexander James Limited
Well-known organisation based in Ponsonby. Three month contract with an immediate start. Hit the ground running and get into the detail!
- Ponsonby location
- Reputable Kiwi brand with lively team culture
- 3mth contract - Immediate start!
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity in our Pathways to Settlement programme for an experienced coordinator of volunteers
- Permanent Role
- Part Time Position 18.75 hours per week
- Blenheim based
Listed one day agoat K'aute Pasifika TrustWe are looking for someone who can hit the ground-running and is passionate about reducing the harm of gambling within our community. Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join us!! Suits school hours, approx. 28 hrs/week, each day 9-3pm OR Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri 8-4pm
- Report to Accountant as sole charge Part Time Payroll Administrator
- Pay Temporary staff nationwide, recruitment sector! CBD by Britomart
- Methodical & warm ‘people person’ ideal, with NZ payroll/timesheet exper
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
In this role, you will work alongside regional housing staff to support the connection of clients to suitable and sustainable private rental options.
- A positive work environment
- Great training, support and on-going professional development.
- Based in Waitakere
Listed eight days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Influence long term strategy for this high growth Manufacturing Business. Highly commercial role. Base circa $160 - $180K + benefits
- Co-pilot to an impressive Executive Director
- Successful Kiwi Manufacturing business
- Western suburbs of Auckland
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a great role for an intelligent tax manager who wants job flexibility, and the ability to strongly contribute towards a great team!
- Work from home, Part time
- Good pay
- Challenging work for the right candidate
Listed eight days agoat InvoCare NZ LimitedBe part of a small, close knit team with sole responsibility for AR/Credit Control. Glen Innes location, parking available Listed three days agoat Eastern Refuge SocietySocial work with high risk and recidivist family violence cases in the Counties Manukau area. Listed nine days agoat Alexander James Limited
Seeking an experienced technical Financial Controller to join a well-established business with a unique offering within the retail space. $140 - 150k
- $140 - $150k
- Auckland CBD location
- Group role requiring a strong technical CA qualified people manager
Listed four days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Have a direct impact on the lives of people in the community to help them to reconnect and live as independently as possible.
- Provide support to whānau living in your community
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Culturally diverse, inclusive, respectful organisation where you can be yourself
Listed three days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.Our Regulatory and Compliance Accountant will support the Senior Manager Regulatory and Compliance Listed one day agoat Sheffield
Great opportunity to lead the Finance Team and be a true business partner, contributing significantly to culture, performance & success.
- Timaru Based New Leadership Role
- Ensure Effective Delivery of all Financial Services
- Foster a Culture of High Performance and Accountability
Listed two days agoat Archway Recruitment
Great Role for Junior Payroll Administrator or Enthusiastic Graduate Looking for Development Opportunity!
- Large Internationally Recognised Organisation!
- Training and Development Provided!
- 37.5 Hour Work Week with Paid overtime!
Listed three days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager who will help support future demand requirements in our Complexes portfolio
- Full time secondment or fixed term opportunity until December 2020
- Based in our Auckland Office
- Annual Salary of $98,500 plus five weeks annual leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email