Accounting, Community Services & Development, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat One50 Group
Experienced BAS Accountant
- Emphasis on Career Development
- Flat Organisational Structure
- Vibrant Work Culture
This is a featured jobat Live Nation Australasia_Concerts
Be part of a global, exciting business supporting the Rhythm & Vines CEO & Live Nation Group CFO with management of the finance function!
- Join the world’s leading live entertainment company
- Combine your passions for accounting & live music!
- Be responsible for a range of finance activities & reporting
Listed four days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Are you a recent grad looking to continue on from an intern or previous Accounting experience? We have some great entry level positions available now!
- Get your foot in the door within leading New Zealand brands!
- Locations throughout Auckland available
- Short term and long term temporary assignments available!
Listed three days agoat Superior Personnel LtdSeeking a permanent part-time Medical Receptionist for afternoon / evening shifts Listed three days agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Approximately 30 hours per week
Listed five days agoat Bona Fide Consulting
Join this highly respected Financial Services Firm working 20-25 hours per week in their stunning Central City office.
- Central City Office
- Part-time role with flexible hours and room to grow
- Professional team environment
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
We are looking for a fun and focused individual to fill our Administration Support Officer role based at Spring Hill Corrections Facility.
- Permanent position
- Contribute to your community
- Work for an exciting and dynamic team
Listed two days agoat Shades Of BlueWell established, fast growing company seeks motivated, enthusiastic individual to join their admin team. Listed four days agoat Eye Surgery AssociatesThis is a part time medical receptionist/administrative position working for two eye specialists on the North Shore. Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a supportive busy office environment helping customers with first level support around billing and invoicing; great team; billing exp essential.
- Phone based role; fab team; Newmarket based; Mon-Fri 40 hour week
- Invoicing experience/Customer service essential; great comms
- Circa $50k; professional friendly environment
Listed two days agoat Staff HQ Limited
10 HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT (HCA) ROLES - TOP PAY RATES - EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + BONUS SCHEME. GUARANTEED HOURS & FIXED LOCATIONS AVAILABLE. APPLY NOW
- EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + 4 WEEKS EXTRA LEAVE EACH YEAR
- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS - DAYS - HOURS. MAXIMUM EARNING CAPACITY.
- A NZ OWNED COMPANY THAT CARES FOR ITS TEAM MEMBERS.
Listed four days agoat Automation Associates LtdAccounts junior looking for your next career move in accounts? Autonomous role for someone with a great work ethic. Career growth opportunity. Listed two days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
VisionWest Home Healthcare is an established provider of quality homebased care.
- Be part of an award winning not-for-profit organisation!
- Great team, great culture, great mission!
- Be a part of making a real difference in your community.
Listed five days agoat Northcare Accident and MedicalNorthcare Accident and Medical seeks a full time Medical Receptionist to join our growing team located at the centre of Auckland's North Shore Listed three days agoat Mahitahi Trust
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- A Unique Work Culture – Working together to convert passion into action
- Work-Life Balance - We are a Whanau friendly workplace
- Competitive salary and opportunities for on-the-job training.
Listed two days agoat AA Solar and Sun Power Plus
Full range of accounts duties including admin.
- Join a friendly family oriented team in Silverdale
- Flexible 15 to 20 work hours per week
- Be part of the exciting Solar energy industry
Listed four days agoat Parker Bridge – Global Recruiter Winners 2018 – Best Marketing Campaign
Join Parker Bridge's talent pool and hear about new vacancies around Wellington! Experience required! Apply now!
- Wide range of opportunities around the Wellington region
- Competitive salaries/rates and benefit packages to fit your experience
- Join Parker Bridge's talent pool and be first in line to hear about new roles
Listed two days agoat Central PHO
THINK Hauora’s Practice Support team does just that; we liaise with general practice teams (GPTs), to help with the myriad of day-to-day queries.
- Assist General Practice Teams with their day-to-day queries
- Do you have clear and concise communication skills?
- Permanent, full-time. Central Palmerston North location.
Listed four days agoat Safe NetworkJoin an established agency based in Grafton. 32-Hours per week with a flexible start time and parking on site! Listed three days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Coordinate and grow regional events. Engage with a range of members. Provide administration support to your Committee and wider team.
- Lead the coordination of events and support industry members
- Permanent, full time 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Central CBD, close to Manners/Willis Street
Listed five days agoat Zespri International Ltd
This position in the Financial Planning team supports successful analysis and reporting of organisational forecasts and results to Zespri management
- Work as part of a collaborative finance team
- Role has global scope
- Great career development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email