Accounting, Community Services & Development, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Bring an established client base, and take an equity stake over time in this goodwill model, full-service CA practice.
- Take an equity stake over time in this goodwill model, full-service
- Be part of a growing practice and contribute your business expertise
- Centrally located in Wellington in modern offices
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
A fantastic career opportunity within a well established manufacturing business.
- Leadership position for CA Qualified Accountant
- Pivotal commercial role
- Actively support business decision-making
Listed three days agoat Zespri International Ltd
his is a key position in the Financial Planning team and is critical to the successful analysis and reporting of organisational forecasts and results.
- Key role in Zespri's finance team
- Fast paced and varied role
- Global scope
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Lead a high performing team of claimant support specialists who are the primary point of contact for claimants as they work through the claims process
- Newly established role leading a team focused on high quality customer service
- Highly culturally competent - Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori
- Innovative Ministry, experiencing transformative, cultural changes
Listed seven days agoat St JohnThis new role is to oversee the operational delivery of events including coordination of logistics, assessing and managing risk at complex events Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Exceptional opportunity- Operations Manager to join instantly recognisable health provider. Four Auckland sites and plans to grow into the regions
- Operations Manager
- Health Provider
- Strategic Growth
Listed three days agoat Roche Products NZ LtdWho we are: At Roche, 94,000 people across more than 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become... Listed three days agoat Roche Products NZ LtdWho we are: At Roche, 94,000 people across more than 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become... Listed seven days agoat St JohnThis new role is to oversee the operational delivery of events including coordination of logistics, assessing and managing risk at complex events Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand PoliceResearcher Burglary Prevention Wellington 1 Year Fixed Term Salary Range $78,594.00 - $106,332.00 Job Requisition 10790 The National... Listed seven days agoat St JohnThis new role is to oversee the operational delivery of events including coordination of logistics, assessing and managing risk at complex events Listed seven days agoat Mobi2GoMobi2Go is a Wellington founded SaaS Company with an increasingly global footprint. Influence the strategy and culture in this career defining role Listed two days agoat TNC New Zealand Trust
The Finance Manger will provide overall direction/ leadership for all operations functions of the New Zealand Business Unit.
- Join our global organisation as we make a positive impact on conservation!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Flexible working arrangements available
Listed ten days agoat Oranga Tamariki
(ECY) is a specialised team of social workers who work intensively with Wellington’s most challenging youth
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- The opportunity to be part of a specialised social work team
- Ongoing training and regular supervision
Listed three days agoat Fresh Perspective People
Make your mark in the co-operative banking sector!
- Be a key influencer in the audit strategy for NZCU Baywide
- Join a great working environment and culture where you’ll be set up to succeed
- Utilise your managerial and board reporting skills
Listed three days agoat HR Connect Ltd
Leadership role in successful well-established business
- Drive your career with this exceptional role
- Strong management accounting focus
- Development opportunity
Listed six days agoat Raukawa Charitable Trust
This is an exciting opportunity that will suit an experienced Corporate Services Manager, Business Operations Manager, or Chief Financial Officer.
- Opportunity to be a vital part of the Organisation’s growth and success
- The South Waikato is a beautiful and economic place to live and raise a family
- Join a fantastic high-performing, multi-disciplinary team
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Lead key Housing projects and programmes that make a positive difference for New Zealanders
- Provide high quality advice in a varied, challenging and highly rewarding role
- Demonstrated use of recognised project and programme methodology and tools
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Lead a high-performing team to provide an exceptional quality claims assessment service that supports claimants of abuse or neglect in State care.
- Previous people management experience in a complex environment
- Innovative Ministry, experiencing transformative, cultural change
- Newly established role
Listed three days agoat Mary Potter Hospice
Mary Potter Hospice is seeking to recruit a Medical Consultant in Palliative Care to join our growing medical team.
- Do you want a career that makes a difference?
- Do you enjoy variety in your day?
Listed six days agoat Philips
Leverage your customer service skills in a service contract sales position within a highly regarded medical devices organisation.
- Commercial position + relationship driven service contract sales role
- Excellent culture, supportive high performing sales team
- Varied role with opportunity to progress your career in the Healthcare sector
Listed eleven days agoat Auckland Airport
We are seeking a representative from members of public in identifying community concerns regarding aircraft noise at Auckland Airport.
- Do you live within aircraft noise contours?
- Identify aircraft noise issues at Auckland Airport
- Be part of an independent group that meet four times a year
Receive new jobs for this search by email