Accounting, Community Services & Development, Healthcare & Medical, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Ryan Recruitment Limited
Join a small private specialist practice providing a range of cardiac services from consultation to diagnostic testing.
- Two days per week - Monday and Tuesday
- Nice offices in Merivale
- Friendly supportive team
Listed three days agoat The University of AucklandWe seek an individual with excellent customer service skills to join the Student & Academic Services team at our world-leading Faculty. Listed one day agoat Safe NetworkJoin an established agency based in Grafton. 32-Hours per week with a flexible start time and parking on site! Listed one day agoat Metro Recruitment LtdOur client is an exclusive private specialist practice with a great team and they require a temp medical secretary for an immediate start. Listed seven hours agoat New Zealand PoliceWellness Advisor New Zealand Police Based in Porirua Permanent Position Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Job Requisition 11010 Listed five minutes agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join a forward thinking company who prides themselves on their team culture and the outstanding service they provide to their clients.
- Design studio; inspiring and innovative environment
- Permanent part time role – 20 to 30 hours per week
- Collaborative team, role with huge variety
Listed two days agoat Analytica Laboratories LtdOpportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator to join the NZ Shared Services team of HRL Holdings Ltd. Listed one day agoat Kirk Roberts Consulting Engineers
Join our nationally recognised company as an Accounts Administrator in our Christchurch Office.
- Based in Christchurch
- Innovative and Growing Company
- Diverse and Exciting Projects
Listed three days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Manage Caregivers and young people within our Waikato Foster Care service.
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed four hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for a permanent Youth Justice Coordinator to join our passionate team based in Otahuhu, Auckland.
- A cohesive and supportive team environment
- The ability to make long lasting relationships within the community
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat NZ Rugby
NZ Rugby is looking for a Player Services Payroll Administrator to join our winning team.
- Part time opportunity through to September 2020
- 20 hours per week
Listed one day agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingAn Accounts Officer role in a friendly and social workplace, looking for a warm and positive member to join the team. Listed two days agoat T&G Global
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Business Analyst to provide financial support and timely commercial analytics.
- One of the largest apple exporters in New Zealand
- An opportunity for you to lay the foundation to build your career
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
Listed one day agoat Whangaia Nga Pa Harakeke
Our Iwi led partnership seek Kaiāwhina who can work with whānau to address, reduce and help prevent family harm in our communities.
- Empower whānau from a strengths based perspective
- Work directly with whānau to support positive outcomes
- Join a motivated team taking a principled approach to problem solving
Listed one hour agoat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Friendly, fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Ongoing development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Horizons Regional Council
Our Debt Management Service is looking for a switched on Debt Management Officer.
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills - a proven negotiator
- Strong communication skills, backed up with excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in a customer centric environment
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Rugby LeagueThe National Playgroup Manager oversees the implementation of the ECE playgroup project to develop playgroups in rugby league clubs and facilities. Listed one day agoat Ministry of Education
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, these roles combine the full range of administrative functions including reception, and front-line support.
- Do you have previous administration experience?
- Bring your intermediate to advanced Microsoft suite skills
- Deliver excellent customer service that meets diverse needs
Receive new jobs for this search by email