Construction, Marketing & Communications, Sport & Recreation, Strategy & Planning Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten hours agoat Inclusive Aotearoa Collective
In 2020 we will host a series of conversations and hui across Aotearoa. This position is responsible for all aspects of planning and managing these.
- Organise three main events and numerous smaller ones
- Responding to needs of diverse communities and ensuring accessibility
- Work from your own home, anywhere in Aotearoa with a good Internet connection
Listed eighteen hours agoat Pure SEOWe're looking for a Copywriter to join our rapidly growing content team in the digital marketing arena! Listed nineteen hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Are you a creative self-starter who lives & breathes social media? Do you see social content potential in everything? This may be the move for you!
- Work on crucial social campaigns & have your finger on the pulse!
- Auckland CBD location, stunning offices!
- Fun, social and collaborative culture
Listed two days agoat Think Green LtdYou will need pursuing and coordinating new and existing media and event opportunities, maximising exposure and growing our reach. Listed fifteen hours agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Take charge of technical campaign management within a talented digital media agency and grow your career quickly.
- Own all ad operations end-to-end and ensure success with your proactive attitude
- Enjoy perks like additional leave, income & life insurance, and flexible hours
- Be part of a supportive, tight-knit team of specialists
Listed thirteen hours agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Exciting, newly created in-house Copy and Content writing role, for a environmentally conscious manufacturing business in West Auckland.
- Inner West Auckland
- Manufacturing Industry with a focus on sustainability
- Competitive Rem plus some great company benefits
Listed two days agoat Navraj Enterprises LtdWe are looking for an energetic, efficient, reliable and organised professional to join our team. Listed two days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Support a Corporate Affairs team with marketing activities for an upcoming industry conference.
- Immediate start temp role until end of June 2020
- Auckland CBD location
- Diverse role with a content creation focus
Listed twenty two hours agoat Aura Consulting
Join a high performing and fast growing corporate social media team
- 2020 Start - Secure your New Year career now!
- Fast-paced growth team / Corporate environment
- Modern CBD offices / $80K
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated person with a strong background in events who can lead the team of Technical Managers.
- Career development
- Fabulous working environment.
- Variety in this role
Listed twenty hours agoat OAP Group LtdGreat team, great offices (Ponsonby Rd), great perks, and great clients; Excellent flexibility, family-oriented organisation Listed three days agoat The University of Auckland
If you are a marketing & communications professional this maybe the role for you.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Work within a collaborative and supportive team
- Flexible working and a culture dedicated to work-life balance
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Red Badge Group are looking for an Event Operations Graduate Intern to join our Hamilton team over the busy summer period!
- Are you looking for an exciting position like no other Intern programme in NZ?
- Immerse yourself in the diverse fast-paced Event Security Industry!
- Gain valuable experience, be supported by leaders & be open to new opportunities
Listed twenty one hours agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd
This is a key role within our Content Services team where you’ll be responsible for working closely with our Brand teams to create targeted campaigns
- Opportunities for development
- Mt Roskill location with free parking
Listed nineteen hours agoat World Vision NZAn exciting opportunity exists for an Insights and Analyst Specialist to join our Marketing and Engagement team. Listed three days agoat Flatpack Global LimitedWe are looking for a Marketing Specialist to help us build on our initial model and expand our new service to market. Listed two days agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
You will be working alongside a wide range of AA's business units to plan, develop, implement and continuously improve digital marketing efforts
- Stand out role working in a tight knit, diverse and energetic team
- Convenient Auckland CBD office location
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your marketing career!
Listed two days agoat L'Oreal New Zealand Ltd
Seeking a skilled administrator to support the LUXE Marketing team with administrative requirements.
- Attractive salary package with profit share, insurances and product allowance
- Work with brands such as Giorgio Armani, YSL, Lancome and Kiehl's
- Begin your beauty career with the No. 1 Beauty Player
Receive new jobs for this search by email