Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Aranz Medical Limited
Are you an exceptional communicator who enjoys delivering high levels of support for products designed to improve health care services?
- Work for an innovation company that helps heal people
- We are an established global leader in wound care
- Join a fantastic tech culture
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
We are after a penetration tester to join our growing team and help us keep up with our ongoing pipeline of work.
- Exciting and friendly team culture
- Excellent career path
- Fast paced growing team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Entrepreneurial, innovative NZ start up that is about to reshape their market globally. Opportunities like this don't come up often.
- Entrepreneurial technology start up
- Be part of industry disruption
- Leadership team position owning Operations
Listed five hours agoat Recruitment Studio
Project Coordinator roles like this are rare! Exposure to projects, administration and delivery? We would love to hear from you.
- Christchurch CBD, start almost immediately
- Work with exceptional people delivering technical expertise
- Put your project coordination expertise to good use
Listed five hours agoat The RedBook NZVehicle Researcher - Motorcycle Specialist Listed five hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Showcase your ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders. Great exposure to formal Project/Program management practices/principles.
- Huge program of work! Complexity and challenge.
- Great team and great benefits including staff discount card
- Highly talented Project and Program Management peers
Listed twenty one hours agoat TELO
Time management and excellent attention to detail are key qualities expected for this role. The ability to work within deadlines.
- Work at the office or Remotely / Very Flexible Organization
- Multiple business to work for and gain some knowledge in different sectors
- FUN people / we're about work hard & play harder after the job is done!
Listed one day agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Candidates wanted with demonstrable experience in Data Warehousing and SQL for a high energy workplace. Great opportunity to grow in the BI space!
- Voted one of the best places to work in New Zealand for the last 10 years!
- Progressive BI Analyst Position - lots of room to progress
- Experience in Data Warehousing and SQL
Listed two hours agoat Scots CollegeWe are seeking to appoint a switched-on individual to join our ICT team. Listed one day agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Join a team that supports and encourages its people, with opportunities to progress and up-skill in your role!
- Full time, permanent opportunities with guaranteed minimum 40 hours a week
- Supportive team culture with a competitive rate and benefits
- Based in our Kapiti Branch
Listed four hours agoat Xero
We are looking for a full time Administrator to support our Data Services team, based in Auckland.
- Do you have some amazing administration skills with a strong techncial focus?
- Do you enjoy variety in your day to day tasks?
- Awesome career opportunity and package to match
Listed one day agoat Horizon Recruitment
Looking for a really chunky role with plenty to challenge you?
- New Zealand owned company that really looks after its staff!
- Fast paced deadline driven environment
- Close-knit supportive team
Listed one day agoat KNCC LimitedWe wish to recruit a Safety Officer to join our team based in Auckland. Listed one day agoat Ward Demolition Ltd
With new and innovative equipment, we now seek the right people to train and develop for the many opportunities within the Ward Family.
- Growth & Training opportunties
- Well established NZ owned and operated organisation
- Delivering some of NZ's largest Demolition projects
Listed six days agoat Aktive - Auckland Sport & Recreation
Aktive has placed a strategic importance on using digital technologies, including a new CRM system, which you will help rollout/support.
- An unique opportunity to apply your skills with a new CRM system
- Join a professional team working in and supporting the Sport & Recreation sector
- Be a key part of our digital strategy rollout, with potential for advancement
Listed twenty three hours agoat WSP Opus
To plan, implement and manage
vendor category strategies and contract relationships that optimise WSP Opus business effectiveness.
- Central Office
- Busy Office Environment
- Collaborative and Innovative Team
Listed forty one minutes agoat Dimension Data New ZealandWe want your passion for customer service, your IT degree and your superb communication skills! This is the time to get into the corporate world! Listed one day agoat Hudson New ZealandHudson is seeking an experinced project coordinator for a 12 month fixed term role. Listed three hours agoat DOWNER NZ• Full time, permanent role
• A diverse and supportive work environment
• Excellent career opportunities and training Listed six days agoat Medtech GlobalAre you ready to be part of a dynamic team that is taking on the World? Listed six days agoat 920Enjoy work, have fun and use your BI expertise to do something special for the customer. Do the right thing, the right way, every time.
Receive new jobs for this search by email