Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Medical Administration Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Hamilton Dental Centre
Join a fantastic team that gels well together, looking to add to that dynamic. Focus is exceptional patient care from first contact through to recall.
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity for upskilling and professional development
- Part-time 30-34 hours
Listed two days agoat Massey University
Provide a friendly, efficient and professional customer service to students and staff.
- Are you a skilled and experienced Administrator/Receptionist?
- Bring your experience with Medtech32
- Join a supportive multidisciplinary team
Listed three days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning has a vacancy for a Medical Receptionist to work at our Takapuna Clinic.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed fourteen hours agoat Compass Health
We are looking for a frontline administrator to provide high quality administration and reception services to our Wellington Sexual Health Team.
- Play a key role in managing first impressions
- Undertake daily administrative duties
- Permanent, Part Time (32 hours per week)
Listed twenty three days agoat Private AdvertiserFlexible hours, work from home application support person to join a friendly and growing team supporting web based applications. Listed ten days agoat Kindercare Learning Centres
The IT Support (level 1) is responsible for ensuring timely resolution of end-user requests for a diverse range of IT technologies.
- Part-time permanent role 20 hours per week
- Customer focused and enjoy problem-solving.
- Understanding of Windows, ChromeOS, and iOS.
Listed three days agoat Lumino The DentistsOur close-knit and social team at Courtenay Place are looking for a part-time (23 hours per week) Receptionist. Listed eleven days agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Remuera practice is looking for two amazing part-time Receptionists to join their team! Listed seven days agoat TBI Health Group Ltd.Part Time reception/ administration position to support our Dunedin clinic service. Listed eleven days agoat PlanRight Ltd
We are seeking a part-time Customer Success Superstar (20-30 hrs) to be an integral part of our team and help our customers thrive!
- Love helping people with your communications and technical skills?
- Want to work in an exciting industry with a dynamic team?
- Part-time with the potential to grow, and the option of working from home?
Listed eleven days agoat Lumino The DentistsIf you are interested in being a permanent part-time or casual Receptionist in the Wellington area, submit your application now! Listed eighteen hours agoat North Shore UrologyWe have a great opportunity for an experienced practice manager to join our close-knit, private surgical practice. Listed nine days agoat Tahunanui Medical CentreWe are seeking a friendly, highly motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills to work a approximately 25 hours per week. Listed eight days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Database Administrator required. Newly created position. 20 hours/week. Permanent. Membership organisation. Quality control, reporting & analysis.
- Permanent, Part time, 20 hours per week
- CRM database focus plus Excel reporting
- Central Wellington location
Listed nine days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are currently looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to be responsible for providing efficient service to our patients, visitors and staff.
- Do you have a good sense of humour and a can-do attitude?
- Bring your previous patient management system experience
- Work in a compassionate and lively environment
Listed fourteen days agoat QE2 MEDICAL CENTRE
Part time Medical receptionist with administration duties required
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - PART TIME - NORTH NEW BRIGHTON
Listed eleven days agoat NetYourJob
Drury Surgery require a Receptionist to join our team as Medical Receptionist. Experience in a similar front line role? Apply now!
- Permanent Role 33 hours per week
- First class front line customer service
- Join the professional team at Drury Surgery
Listed twenty three days agoat Shorecare
Part-time Medical Receptionist to join Shorecare's Urgent Care clinics.
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic team environment
- Working across both clinics at Takapuna and Northcross
Receive new jobs for this search by email