Part Time Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Ohope Bay of Plenty,
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Gisborne Central Gisborne,
- Rangiora Canterbury,
- Tauranga Central Bay of Plenty
- Mangere Auckland,
- Penrose Auckland,
- Lower Hutt Wellington,
- Cromwell Otago,
- Newmarket Auckland,
- Queenstown Otago,
- Bryndwr Canterbury,
- Kerikeri Northland,
- Waiheke Island Auckland,
- Motueka Tasman,
- Waipawa Hawkes Bay
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat 1839 Limited
If you are looking to be in a position that requires a lot of skill and attention to detail then we welcome your application!
- Face-paced environment
- Loads of variety
- Autonomy, yet part of a small dynamic team
Listed two days agoat NetYourJob
We're looking for an Administrator to join our team in apart time job share role working 20-25 hours per week. Real Estate exp. highly regarded!
- Efficient, passionate Administration star required
- Varied and exciting job share role with a reputable company
- Fabulous location & friendly team at Ray White Ohope
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserA part time Office Administration position has become available due to our business growth to assist our Managers with day to day administration. Listed five days agoat Superior Personnel LtdSeeking an enthusiastic Medical Receptionist for a Permanent Part- Time role in Rangiora Listed six days agoat The Blind Foundation
The key purpose of this position is to support training programmes being delivered to Blind Foundation clients in the use of adaptive technology.
- Permanent Part time!
Listed five days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
In this role, you are critical in engaging our workforce in the processing/delivery of our customer's mail and parcels in a timely and efficient way.
- Part Time Opportunity with a well known brand
- Great training & development
- Achieve something great
Listed three days agoat SGS New Zealand
To act as a Corporate Receptionist for the SGS Head Office
- Two Part Time Positions - 20 hours per week
- Morning - 8.30 - 13:00; Afternoon 12:30 - 17:00
- Penrose location with free onsite staff parking
Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
A part time receptionist role working for a government agency with flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- 20 hours per week
- Based close to Lower Hutt
Listed three days agoat Barnardos
Looking for a part time administration position, with felxible working hours, well this role is for you.
- Bring your great planning and organising skills
- Work with a great team of passionate people
- 10 hours per week, flexible working hours
Listed six days agoat photosport ltdWe are a leading sports photography business in the media industry based in Newmarket looking for a part time office assistant. Listed four days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Looking for accounts payable work that fits into school hours? You can stop looking now!
- Part time role – 9am to 3pm, 3 days a week
- Join this growing Christchurch branch
- Tech sector
Listed six days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration Support Adult Community Mental Health & Addiction Services Tauranga Hospital Bay of Plenty District Health Board 0.6 FTE... Listed six days agoat Caci Queenstown
Exciting opportunity to work for one of NZ's most iconic brands as a Part Time receptionist
- Exciting chance to join NZ’s leading skin & appearance clinics.
- Work with a supportive, professional, engaging team
- Access to clinic treatments, spot prizes, incentives
Listed five days agoat Pegasus Health (Charitable) Ltd
Bryndwr Medical Rooms is a friendly, patient centric general practice dedicated to providing high quality care to patients and their families.
- Permanent (Part-time) 24 hours per week
- Mon/Tues & Friday
Listed two days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
A great opportunity to take on a varied administration role with flexible work hours based in a fantastic location!
- 20 hours per week: flexibility and work-life balance!
- Take ownership and add real value within this team
- Key support role as part of an established business and great employer!
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserAssistant needed for busy executive. Responsibilities include light bookkeeping, filing, invoice paying, travel arrangements. Exc references a must. Listed four days agoat AUB GROUP NZ LIMITEDOffice Administrator to be the 'oil' in the cogs of our small but busy corporate office. Listed three days agoat Patrick Smith HR
We are seeking a highly skilled Office Administrator with a can do attitude and a reputation for accuracy and attention to detail to join the team.
- Are you looking for a versatile role?
- Enjoy a Motueka based location
- Become part of a small team environment
Listed six days agoat Central Hawke's Bay District CouncilWe are looking for an enthusiastic, go-getter to join our Council’s Customer & Consents team providing administrative support.
Receive new jobs for this search by email