Part Time Legal, Insurance & Superannuation, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
We are currently seeking Call Centre Representatives to work at our NZ Post office based in Highbrook!
- Non-standard / afterhours shifts available
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Fantastic team culture where a collaborative work ethic is supported
Listed twenty two hours agoat Air New ZealandA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven team player to make their mark at Tauranga Airport working as a Customer Service Agent. Listed six days agoat Recruitment Studio
Manage incoming & outgoing calls in a friendly way & record information accurately.
- Freemans Bay, 5 hours each day Monday to Friday, $23-$27 an hour
- Boutique office space in a cool supportive team
- Combine your phone-based customer service & administration skills
Listed twenty one hours agoat St John
Provide high-quality alarm monitoring and alarm fault resolution services to our Lone Worker and Medical Alarm customers.
- Utilise your call centre experience in a role that makes a difference.
- 20 hours per week Friday to Monday 3.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Work for NZ's most trusted charity!
Listed seven days agoat Nelson City Council
We're seeking a proactive & customer focused professional for our Customer Service Centre to interact with our customers in person, by phone & online.
- Join an award-winning customer service team
- Busy and varied role
- Fun, supportive team culture
Listed five days agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Part-time opportunity to join our friendly Contact Centre team. Take calls - Help NZ - Start your career
- Important role in an iconic and 2018 CRM award-winning New Zealand brand
- Great team environment at the conact centre in Penrose
- Opportunity for progression and development, earn your NZQA certificate at work
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Data LtdManage all inquiries through our online portal, take action to deliver exceptional service to our key clients and support our national account manager Listed five days agoat Answer Services ( NZ ) Ltd• CBD/ Fringe location • Call Centre/Customer Service • This is a part time Customer Service role - immediate start Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Support the day to day operations of the court by supporting the administration function and providing customer service.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Support the jury service function.
- Opportunities to learn and develop.
Listed two days agoat Wellington City Council
If you ticked all the boxes above we would love you to apply for this role based at the Southern Landfill in Happy Valley.
- Is being physically active up on your radar?
- Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
- Are you looking for meaningful full time work?
Listed seven days agoat PBT Ltd
An opportunity has opened in our Contact center based in Timaru.
- Dynamic industry with an amazing supportive team
- Your birthday off
- part time position
Listed five days agoat Geeks2U Pty Limited
We're looking for customer service fanatics to join our team in our not-your-average-call-centre, from the comfort and convenience of your own home!
- Work from home anywhere in New Zealand!
- Dynamic, fast-paced, inbound call centre role
- Great support, culture and career opportunities!
Listed seven days agoat Auckland TransportEnjoy working in a customer facing role? Come work for a friendly, diverse team, enjoying along the way the camaraderie of multiple cultures! Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Customer support Representative who is passionate and motivated by providing a customer interaction that blows people socks off! Listed one day agoat Wilson Group
Come and join our dynamic and supportive team in a company that invests in its people!
- Positions located in South Auckland
- We will help you earn NZQA qualifications (COA)
- Training and development provided!
Listed six days agoat Human Connections GroupAn exciting opportunity for someone with call centre experience who is looking for part-time hours. Listed nine days agoat Avis Budget Group
Help our customers at our Avis Wellington City counter, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey
- Full training provided, leading brand in travel & tourism
- Wellington City - close to shops, cafes & public transport links
- Casual role, 0-40 hours, enjoy flexibility, free parking onsite, friendly team
Listed nine days agoat Kainga Ora
Work in the exciting Property sector! Fun, customer facing role. Get the work life balance you have been looking for.
- Deliver urban development projects
- Bring your eye for detail
- Annual salary $63,550 plus five weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Listed fourteen days agoat AA Insurance
With set daytime hours you can reall y make this part time role work around studies, children or your individual lifestyle.
- Part time
- Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Set shifts 10-6pm & 10-2pm
Listed five days agoat SeaLink Travel Group
Due to some internal movement we have a 3 month fixed term Customer Service & Sales Consultant opportunity available on Waiheke Island.
- Live and work on Waiheke for the summer
- Great introduction to the tourism industry
- Full training provided
Receive new jobs for this search by email