Part Time Legal, Engineering, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Lachlan Muldowney Barrister
This is a Part Time joblocation: WaikatoWaikatoarea: HamiltonHamilton$45,000 - $59,999 Full time equivalentclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Legal secretary and practice management support for two environmental barristers. High quality work. Up to 20 hours per week.
- Flexible hours
- Modern central city location
- Busy high performing team
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Come be part of your local community and share your passion for books with fellow Aucklanders!
- Bring your passion for literacy and your local library to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 22 hours a week
- Work close to home in Point Chevalier
Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
We have a rare opportunity for a motivated junior PA to assist the senior EA at this firm!
- Flexible part-time working arrangement
- Excellent mentoring on offer
- Prime CBD location
Listed seven hours agoat UP Education Limited
Head of Welfare position commencing January 2020
- One of New Zealand's leading training establishments
- Competitive remuneration
- Central Auckland location
Listed four days agoat The University of Auckland
Join our passionate, supportive and motivated team supporting the wellbeing and success of student residences at the University of Auckland.
- Make a real difference supporting our student residents
- Develop your leadership skills and more with our comprehensive training
- Live-in, part-time, fixed-term position
Listed three days agoat EITJoin our team in a permanent, part-time (32.5 hrs p/w) role as Regional Centre Coordinator at the Maraenui Regional Learning Centre. Listed five days agoat UCOLWe are seeking applications for a permanent part time Transition Co-ordinator on our Wairarapa campus. Listed seventeen days agoat Media Design School
Manage library operations of Media Design School and support the ongoing success and growth of Laureate Australia and New Zealand (LANZ)
- Based at our dedicated Design Campus in the heart of Auckland
- Join a global network of professionals and educators
- Permanent Part Time position based at our Media Design School Campus, Auckland
Listed four days agoat Beach Energy Limited
Part time in-house Legal Counsel position working for a leading Oil and Gas Company.
- Dynamic Oil and Gas ASX Listed Company
- Excel your career and develop within a growing organisation
- Part Time & Permanent Position (up to 21 hours per week)
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserExperienced legal secretary needed to assist busy, inner-city, family law barrister. Must have had prior experience in family or civil litigation. Listed six days agoat Tai Poutini PolytechnicTai Poutini Polytechnic requires someone to teach Driver Education courses in a 20 hour per week role. Listed five days agoat Legal Personnel (2017) Limited
This is an exceptional opportunity that is very rare! You can make work fit around your life with flexible part time hours.
- Brand new beautiful CBD offices
- Approximately 25 hours a week, however there is flex for the right person
- Work with some of the best in the industry
Listed eleven days agoat Kensington Swan
Are you looking for a role with variety? We are looking for a capable Legal Executive/Secretary ready to join a close knit, collaborate team.
- Rare opportunity to join a top tier firm
- Plenty of variety
- An exciting 2020 in store
Listed five days agoat Paul May LawPart Time Fixed Term Legal Secretary/Legal Executive Listed five days agoat Skills Update Training Institute
Skills Update is seeking an experienced facilitator with experience in the Aged Care sector to teach NZ Certificates in Health and Wellbeing level 3.
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Remuneration
- Part Time two days a week classes
Listed fourteen days agoat Department of CorrectionsAs Librarian you will engage with a wide range of people by providing professional services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email