Part Time Hospitality & Tourism, Insurance & Superannuation Law, Banking - Business Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Scenic Hotel Group
We require an enthusiastic individual with excellent attention to detail and customer service skills to join our friendly team.
- Develop your hospitatilty career
- Be part of a passionate team
- 32 hours per week available
Listed four days agoat Distinction HotelsAn exciting opportunity has become available to join our dynamic and highly customer focused front office team. Listed five days agoat Oak Hill Vineyard LtdRothko Restaurant is situated at Sculptureum on a Matakana Vineyard. Sculptureum is reknown for it's food, wine, gardens and art galleries. Listed three days agoat Hagley CollegeA great new opportunity with great people in a great environment. Listed one day agoat James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Guest Services Team; we are looking for a Part-Time dual role of Guest Service Agent/ Porter.
- • The desire to always put the customers’ needs above all else
- • A passion for the hospitality industry
- • Great Interpersonal skills
Listed three days agoat Montana Group
Looking for an opportunity to work part-time and put your kitchen skills to good use? Join our Halls of Residence team and enjoy a great team culture
- Start 12th January 2020
- Great team culture
- Opportunity to fit rostered shifts around study
Listed five days agoat Strictly Limited
Set in heart Albany, we're a fast paced high volume restaurant that strives for consistency & excellence through procedures and working hard as a team
- Get paid for every hour you work!
- Uniforms & staff meals, supplier discounts
- Succesful management development programme
Listed three days agoat Hagley CollegeAn exciting new opportunity with great people in a great environment. Listed two days agoat Jet Park HotelsDo you have a great eye for detail? Do you want to be apart of a great housekeeping team? Then we want to hear from you! Listed four days agoat Cordis, Auckland
Looking to enter the hotel industry? Housekeeping is a great place to learn. Just bring a work ready attitude and our trainers will teach you
- Cordis, Auckland - Work in a 411 room hotel set be 650 rooms by 2021
- Be part of a fantastic team! Over 100 team members in the one department!
- Uniform provided! Lunch/Dinner meals for Free! Discount car-parking!
Listed two days agoat Four Points by Sheraton Auckland
The world's leading global hospitality company is in search for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Housekeeping Attendant to join the team!
- Great growth opportunities and friendly team culture
- World class travel perks and benefits!
- Join the first Marriott hotel in NZ!
Listed two days agoat James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
We are seeking a person who enjoys early morning starts to work as a Food & Beverage Attendant in Room Service and Whitby's Restaurant at the hotel.
- • Exceptional attention to detail
- • Ability to multi task
- • Passion for the Hospitality industry
Listed eleven hours agoat Garden Hotel LtdAn exciting opportunity has been created for a highly professional Front Office Supervisor to join our Hotel team permanent part-time position. Listed five days agoat Zambrero New ZealandOur Petone restaurant is looking for young (at heart) dynamic part time staff to join the team. Broad range of shifts available. Listed four days agoat Christchurch Casinos Ltd
Do you thrive in fast paced work environments and looking for a career in the Kitchen? If Yes then we need you to join our Kitchen Team.
- Great staff benefits
- On the job training
- Great role to kick start your career
Listed four days agoat Cordis, Auckland
Join our team of 20 stewards that play a vital role in making it happen for one of the busiest kitchens in Auckland everyday.
- Great role to kick start your hospitality career within a large 5 star hotel
- Benefits Galore - car parking, meals, uniform etc
Listed eleven days agoat Diversity Foods LtdWe are a new Restaurant & Bar in Botany Junction, we need F.O.H Staff to join our team. Listed six days agoat Merlin Entertainments GroupMaintenance Officer SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's, Auckland Do you have the Magic in you to create memorable experiences all for the love of fun? W... Listed four days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for growth? Yvette Williams Retirement Village in Dunedin has an opportunity for you!
- Rewarding role recognised with competitive rates
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email