Part Time Engineering, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Te Ha Sestercentennial Trust
Te Hā is looking for a Communications and Marketing Assistant who can think, write and help make great events with our community.
- Fixed term part-time role (30 hours/wk)
- Part of a small dynamic team
- Time-bound project delivery focus
Listed four days agoat Oaklands SchoolContract position - To support Oaklands School during its rebuild programme. Listed eleven days agoat cbm New ZealandAssist in implementing and maintaining a dynamic supporter engagement programme and communication plan that engages supporters at the highest level. Listed six days agoat SPCAMarketing & Communications Coordinator Listed nineteen days agoat Stardome
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a marketing or communications student to kick start their career at one of Auckland’s most-loved attractions
- Kick start your marketing career
- Unique work environment at a well-known Auckland attraction
- Exposure to the full marketing cycle
Listed five days agoat Ecobagsnz LtdWe are on the lookout for a Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing Manager. Flexible and part time hours (approx 25hrs) based in East Tamaki. Listed thirteen hours agoat GFM Branding SolutionsOur growing business is seeking an inhouse wordsmith to write website and blog copy for our diverse range of clients. Listed four hours agoat WayfareThis is a unique opportunity offering a challenging and rewarding role where your efforts will positively impact the next generation of Queenstowners Listed thirteen days agoat Ashburton District Council
Events management for EA Network Centre, you’ll be involved in delivering sporting, fitness, and recreation events.
- Plan, promote and deliver EA Network Centre events
- Make your mark in this newly established role
- See the results of your work within our community
Listed four days agoat Wainhouse Distribution Ltd
Established Beauty & Baby brands focused on multiple sales channels including Pharmacy, Department stores & Grocery.
- Flexible Hours with free parking
- Leading Cosmetic & Baby brands
- Be part of a dynamic team
Listed nineteen days agoat ATT
Fantastic opportunity for a marketing coordinator who requires flexible hours to join this growing business in Highbrook.
- Flexibility 25-30 hours per week Suitable for persons returning to the workforce
- Get paid for using social media!
- Exposure to a variety of marketing responsibilities, across all functions
Listed twenty seven days agoat The Marketing StudioThe Marketing Studio in Nelson are on the lookout for a Marketing Assistant to support their marketing team. Listed three days agoat Commission for Financial Capability
Māori Communications Advisor Schools/Project Support (Sorted in Schools, Māori Medium Education workstream) - Auckland or Tauranga based.
- Lead implementation of the Communication Strategy for our kura Māori work stream
- Facilitate communications content development and management
- Strategic relationship management and Project Support
Listed seventeen days agoat Compac Sorting Equipment
Pick yourself a fruitful career! Part-time role for an experienced internal communications specialist
- • Supportive team
- • Opportunity to grow and learn
- • Onehunga location
Listed twenty eight days agoat Living Springs TrustResponsible for running digital marketing campaigns covering all events, causes, appeals and sales marketing for Living Springs, located in Allandale. Listed eleven days agoat Parallo Limited
Senior Marketing Leader needed to define and execute the marketing strategy for this dynamic tech business in rapid growth mode
- Flexible hours - including school holidays
- Total brand ownership
- Innovative market leading IT services business in rapid growth mode
Listed twenty days agoat Crew Adventures New Zealand LimitedBroad marketing role in a fast growing tourism brand with the unique opportunity to create a Marketing Management role for yourself if successful. Listed twenty six days agoat Haka Educational ToursHaka Educational Tours are looking for a Content and Communications Specialist to join our team based at our head office in Newmarket, Auckland. Listed twenty two days agoat SDFC LimitedManagement experience in mowing or cleaning preferred.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education