Part Time Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Health, Safety & Environment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Manurewa Auckland,
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Birkenhead Auckland,
- Johnsonville Wellington,
- New Plymouth Central Taranaki
- Albany Auckland,
- Warkworth Auckland,
- Tuakau Waikato,
- Christchurch Central Canterbury,
- Swanson Auckland,
- Whakatane Bay of Plenty,
- Napier Central Hawkes Bay,
- Papamoa Beach Bay of Plenty,
- Hamilton East Waikato,
- Hamilton Central Waikato,
- Bromley Canterbury
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Great leadership opportunity at an amazing organisation driven by values
- Leadership opportunity
- Supportive and values-based environment
- Training and career development opportunity
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Work alongside the Auckland social worker, caseworkers and volunteers to assist new families in their resettlement.
- Preferably have fluency in Burmese, Rohingya and English languages
- Supportive Team
- Largest Humanitarian Organisation
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Coordinate the planning and delivery of community fundraising events and campaigns, building relationships with community groups.
- 19 hours per week
- Supportive team
- Worlds Largest Humanitarian Organisation
Listed two days agoat The Grief Centre
Coordinate the education services, events, and marketing for a very special not-for-profit organisation
- Part-time hours (15-20 per week)
- Rewarding and meaningful role with a Charity making a huge difference...
- Coordinating Training for Professionals across NZ
Listed two days agoat Community Connections
We seek compassionate and patient team members to fill full and part-time roles supporting people in their homes and in the community in Wellington.
- Ongoing internal professional development programme
- Hours of work vary including day time and evening
- supportive team environment
Listed two days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning is looking for a Health Promoter based in New Plymouth who is passionate about sexual health, healthy relationships and equity.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed two days agoat Albany Presbyterian ChurchLove working with teenagers? Want to make a difference in their lives? Then maybe you are meant to lead our youth ministry! Listed three days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for passionate individuals in the Warkworth and Wellsford area wanting to care for others within their communities! Listed two days agoat Join Our Team
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate person to join our Animal Control Team in Tuakau as a Pound Keeper.
- Provide a hygienic and safe environment for dogs
- Bring your confidence in dog handling and can do attitude
- Join our innovative and community-focused organisation
Listed two days agoat National Advocacy Trust
To resolve complaints between the parties & promoting the Code of Health & Disability Services Consumers' Rights through formal education & networking
- Maternity leave cover
- Start as soon as possible and to cease 22 November 2020
- 28 hour per week
Listed five days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdDo you love helping others and want to give back to your local community? Are you wanting a job close to home? Apply now! Listed four days agoat EBPHAThe YSH Educator takes responsibility for the development, facilitation/delivery and evaluation of quality sexual health education/promotion. Listed four days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Red Cross is looking for a Coordinator to support our Meals on Wheels programme in the Palmerston North Area.
- Red Cross is the largest Humanitarian Organisation World Wide
- Make a difference: Add value to our Meals on Wheels Programme
- Part Time Work Opportunity
Listed two days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWork the hours that suit you. Enjoy pay equity rates and mileage paid, as well as access free NZQA qualifications. Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserWe really appreciate the work, that you do. There is minimal lifting - 32 kg's man. Bidet to help with toileting. Listed two days agoat Catholic Family Support ServiceThe primary function of the Financial Mentor Adviser is to provide financial and budgeting advice to client in the community. Listed five days agoat Wise Group
Support people in the mental health sector with daily living skills, connecting with their communities and be prepared to 'do whatever it takes'.
- Casual employment available based in Hamilton
- Working in our mobile team based in Kakariki House
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed two days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Walk alongside whānau on their mental health journey, supporting with their recovery to live their best life, supporting and working on their goals.
- Walk alongside tangata whaiora on their mental health journey
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Receive career and development opportunities
Listed six days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Do meaningful mahi by supporting people to live their best life, within an organisation that has values at the foundation of everything we do.
- Support people to live their best life
- Challenging yet rewarding role
- Varied role with opportunities within the organisation
Listed six days agoat Bromley Community CentreBromley Community Association are looking for an energetic and fresh thinking individual to join us as the new Manager for the Community Centre!
Receive new jobs for this search by email