Part Time Accounting, Community Services & Development, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen hours agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Help implement the Plunket's Volunteer Home Visiting programme in the North Shore area and manage the day to day running of the service.
- Are you an effective leader?
- Help deliver the Volunteer Home Visiting service to families
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Listed twenty one hours agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed nineteen hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounts and Admin Administrator in this busy Architectural practice located just outside of the Auckland CBD.
- Great company in an exciting and ever changing industry
- Perfect hours for working Mums or Dads!
- Attractive hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
Listed four days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdLooking to extend your portfolio? We are after experienced Accounts Administrators for a range of great assignments! Listed four days agoat Multicultural Nelson Tasman> support migrants and former refugees > organise events > apply for grants and funds > communicate across cultures > network > maintain databases Listed thirteen days agoat Angel Property Managers
This is part-time position (9.00am -3.30pm). Handling calls, emails, MSM, PA for the CEO, Xero, GST filing, general Admin.
- Must have GREAT communication skills
- Excellent technology skills
- Enjoy working in a variety of roles
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an Accounts Assistant to process accounting data & provide support to the Accountant. Listed four days agoat Finesse Residential Limited
Varied and fast-paced, this will suit an experienced Payroll Administrator with a real interest in HR, who enjoys a challenge and a laugh.
- Flexible part time hours (20 hours per week)
- A fast paced role with variety
- Join a fun, close knit team
Listed four days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
We're on the lookout for a person to work the night shift at our residential service supporting rangatahi who currently display challenging behaviour.
- Night time position, perfect for night owls
- Support rangatahi to live their best life
- Encourage rangatahi to engage in healthy relationships and communication
Listed six days agoat JOYN
Join a friendly and relaxed NZ owned company on a part-time basis with an opportunity to grow and develop your career. Mt Wellington location.
- Part time position – 3 or 4 days per week
- Career development and CA mentoring available to progress in your career
- Well established, 100% NZ owned business
Listed four days agoat NZCompare
NZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband, power and financial products. We are here to do all the hard work and save you time.
- Flexible hours
- City fringe location
Listed four days agoat Kin
Surround yourself with beautiful things, quality bespoke garments and stunning modern premises. Join a friendly collegial team in this vital role!
- Flexible Part time role - 22.5 hours per week
- Ditch the commute and work closer to home - Lower Hutt location
- Small, friendly team
Listed seventeen hours agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Starting 1 Aug - 21 Dec - a contract role which could continue. Starting in Mt Wellington with a relocation to Highbrook in November. Great team.
- Accounts Payable, Receivable, General Accounts and Administration
- Join a successful warm, friendly team.
- Mon-Fri School Hours | Contract until 21 Dec - with possibility of permanent p-t
Listed eleven days agoat Bute Homes Ltd trading as Logotech
Experienced accounts administrator for a $2.5m t/o company.
- 20 hrs per week - Flexible
- Great Team
- Excellent conditions
Listed eighteen hours agoat Wesley Community Action
Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives of older people?
- Are you a 'roll your sleeves up and get going' person?
- Be part of the leading edge provider of social services
- Part-time 32 hours a week
Listed five days agoat Stepping Stone TrustLooking for a part time role helping give back to and support your community? Stepping Stone have the role for you! Listed twenty one hours agoat Multiple Sclerosis AucklandProvide information and support for people with Multiple Sclerosis and their families living in West Auckland. 24 hours/week Listed six days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company needs an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic and successful business, strong technical & solid accounts exp needed!
- Freemans Bay location; dynamic urban design company
- Permanent part time role
- Varied, busy role with future opportunity for growth
Listed twelve days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed twenty one hours agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring person who loves to help others? Do you want to feel good about the work you are doing and know there is a career in front of you?
- Your chance to join one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email