Information & Communication Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service, Management Jobs in Wiri AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat The Warehouse Group
Kick start 2020 with an amazing new role!
- Onsite parking at our Wiri office!
- Permanent role - immediate start!
- Develop your career with one of New Zealand's largest employer
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
Ensure an effective and professional frontline service to our diverse customer base.
- Be part of a fun, friendly and positive team environment
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic benefits
Listed four days agoat EAP Services Limited
Fast paced role, vibrant team environment working together responding to customer and client calls for workplace support.
- Be the first point of contact and make a difference
- Fast paced, rewarding role, within a vibrant team environment
- Blended contact centre, responding to a variety of enquiries
Listed five days agoat Hudson - Business SupportUtilise your previous phone based customer service skills. Well known, award winning and market leading organisation in the banking sector! Listed two days agoat TETROWe are currently seeking experienced Telecommunications Riggers for various projects in NZ. Listed nine days agoat Noel Leeming
You will provide support to stores & customers, via phone & email, to ensure our customers receive the best service for bookings, repairs & claims
- Work in a team of like-minded, passionate individuals
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Awesome benefits as we are part of The Warehouse Group
Listed three days agoat Frucor Suntory
There is a newly created role with our Business Technology team for an Agile Business Analyst. The focus of the work is primarily on software product
- Software development
- Key stakeholder management
- Australia and New Zealand market
Listed eight days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Are you interested in being the voice of one of New Zealand’s largest government organisations?
- Fixed term contract from Feb 2020 – Sep 2020
- Long term opportunities to grow
- Manukau location, close to transport
Listed eleven days agoat The University of Auckland
Provide outstanding customer service to our students and staff and bring your problem-solving skills.
- Join a brand new team based in Manukau City
- Part-time permanent roles with various shift patterns
- Customer services role with variety
Listed eleven days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWe have job opportunities available in the Civil industry working for both large and small companies in the Auckland region Listed seventeen days agoat FLOOR MECHANICS LTDwe currently looking for a ICT Technician for our Auckland based company. friendly and challenging environment for growth. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
A pivotal Commercial Manager/Team Leader role to undertake all the commercial functions relating to the construction and development portfolio.
- High profile Commercial Manager Role
- Inspirational in growth of the business
- Key senior leadership team member
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserMigration from SAP ECC to S4H; SAP consultant required to technically plan, design, and then oversee the migration to the new system. Listed twenty six days agoat PB Technologies LimitedWe are looking for an experienced and motivated Call Centre Manager to join our friendly team here in our Manukau Head Office! Listed seven days agoat Hawke's Bay Construction Company Limited
Hawke’s Bay Construction is seeking an Experienced Commercial Manager for the newly created hands on role for a growth driven company.
- Dynamic, growth focused company with an excellent work culture
- Competitive salary package
- Sunny Hawke's Bay Region
Listed twenty nine days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWe have a number of roles and training provided. We need people to join us on various shifts to keep NZ moving! Listed twenty nine days agoat TriCab (Australia) Pty Ltd
Be part of a small, dynamic team with a strong customer focus! Technical products. Training provided. Career growth opportunities.
- Looking for Customer Service champion to take the next step in their career.
- Innovative Australian Electrical Cable manufacturer. Wiri location
- Permanent Full Time Position due to growth. Attractive Salary with benefits.
Listed two days agoat Auckland Airport
Lead and facilitate the team responsible for the delivery of all services relating to the Collection Point at Auckland Airport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to a consistent standard of service
- Help develop a customer-centric culture
- Come and join The Journey Makers here at Auckland Airport!
Listed four days agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
Join our busy, supportive Customer Services team at our new purpose-built state of art Head Office, based in East Tamaki.
- Want a rewarding and growth career opportunities?
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Work in our new purpose-built state of art Head Office
Listed one day agoat Steel & Tube Holdings Ltd
We are looking for a passionate and professional customer service expert to join our branch in East Tamaki. With your great work ethic, upbeat pers...
- Are you passionate about great customer service?
- Do you thrive in a busy environment where no two days are the same?
- Are you self-motivated, proactive and willing to go the extra mile?
Receive new jobs for this search by email