Information & Communication Technology, Management Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Customs Service
Key role to work with the leadership and governance of Customs' IT strategy
- Key role to work with the leadership and governance of Customs' IT strategy
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Join a busy internal desktop support team for a large public services organisation
- Customer facing, busy desktop environment
- Large public services, family friendly organisation
- Initial 3 month contract opportunity
Listed five days agoat UnisysSupport Unisys clients and the contractual service level in the achievement of high level customer service and L1/L2 technical support. Listed one day agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedWe are looking for self-motivated team members wanting to upskill themselves and learn something different every day Listed five days agoat Voyager Internet Services
Voyager is seeking a Helpdesk professional to join our team in Wellington providing 1st level customer service and technical support.
- NZ Owned ISP
- Great Team Culture
- Subsidised Home Internet Services
Listed two days agoat Weta DigitalThe Infrastructure Delivery Manager is a driver of change and passionate about delivering effective solutions to the product owner and their customers Listed one day agoat Ministry for the Environment
Without people walking alongside us, we can't make the changes we need for the good of the environment and for long-term prosperity
- It’s an exciting time of change for us
- Create and grow in an open and collaborative team
- New year and a new role!
Listed five days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandService Desk Opportunities with Fujitsu in Wellington! Listed fourteen days agoat Cyclone
Fantastic opportunity in one of New Zealand's top providers to the education and government sectors and we are adding to the team.
- Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to enter the IT industry
- Career path to Professional Services
- Responsible position with varied duties
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you dying to prove there's a technical superstar sitting inside you? Then bring your SLA, triaging and customer focused awesomeness to Provoke.
- Busy role with regular customer contact
- Excellent opportunity to enhance your IT career
- Microsoft Gold Partner
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
2 opportunities for Support Consultants within our Digital and ICT team.
- Utilise your Microsoft 365 experience
- Engage and communicate across the business
- Work within a collaborative team environment
Listed one day agoat Commerce Commission
The Evidence Systems Coordinator will be responsible for providing evidence management and operational support to the Competition and Consumer Branch.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Wellington CBD location
- Stimulating and purposeful work
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Unique, complex and challenging leadership opportunity with NZ Post.
- Provide vision, strategy and leadership for IT Risk & Security at NZ Post
- High impact role with an organisation that connects all New Zealanders
- Option to be based in Auckland or Wellington, start Jan 2020
Listed five days agoat Mobile Mentor LimitedExperienced Service Desk Team Leader with a passion for people and technology Listed four days agoat Stats NZ
Opportunities to work on a variety of projects and initiatives across the whole business of Stats NZ
- Two exciting new roles in friendly, growing, and capable teams
- The possibility to be based in Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch
Listed sixteen days agoat HCL Australia Services Pty LtdOverall experience in providing customer facing end-user support that includes Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets Listed three days agoat Megabyte NZ Ltd
Be part of a fantastic team with a great culture. If you have a great attitude and willingness to get stuck in this is the perfect role for you.
- Great learning opportunities
- Fantastic team culture
- Awesome working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email