Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Black Diamond Technologies Ltd
BDT, the exclusive NZ distributor of Mitsubishi Electric products, is looking for an Intermediate Front End Web Designer to join our busy Design and M
- Well known and respected brand
- Dynamic company and market leading products
- Exciting Career Opportunity
This is a featured jobat Master Electricians
Oversight of key projects running throughout the year and sincere engagement with both sponsors of events & members.
- Flexible on location... this is the electronic age after all
- Suitable to a self motivated person
- If you don't like micro managing this is for you
Listed two days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Part time temp Medical Typist role in a friendly and caring clinic.
- 5 hours per day
- Wellington Central
- $20 per hour + 8% Holiday Pay
Listed eleven days agoat Lumino The DentistsWe are looking for a flexible, caring and empathetic person to join our team as a full-time Receptionist! Listed eleven hours agoat New Zealand PoliceApplications Support Analyst ICT Service Centre Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357.00 - $96,542.00 Job Requisition 10412 The NZ... Listed nine days agoat NZDF
Bring your excellent organisational & administrative skills to this customer facing role, where you will contribute to the success of the dental team.
- Do you have excellent administrative skills?
- Adaptable to work and move within the region?
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service
Listed three days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed fifteen days agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Wakefield Hospital is looking for a Ward Clerk to support our Clinical teams.
- Keep cool in this challenging environment
- Bring your great interpersonal skills
- Work in a dynamic environment that is full of character
Listed four days agoat Health Quality and Safety Commission
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is seeking to appoint a Senior Executive Assistant to support three busy Executive Directors.
- Can you anticipate problems and provide solutions?
- Bring your excellent communication and written skills
- Manage competing priorities and demands that the work requires
Listed three days agoat Zag
Suit a recent Grad with a Bachelor of Information Management OR an experienced Project Administrator
- We've just won Best IT Team Culture in NZ!!
- Light and airy, modern open-planned offices right opposite Frank Kitts Park!
- Use your strong administration skills to ensure our IT projects run smoothly.
Listed nine days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Insights Analyst Wellness & Safety Police National Headquarters, Wellington 12 Months Fixed Term, Full Time Salary Range $78,594.00... Listed nine days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Interception Investigator Crime Monitoring Centre Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $64,813.00 -... Listed seven days agoat Capital and Coast District Health BoardWe have a permanent vacancy for a Health Care Assistant to join the Child health inpatient service. Working 8am – 2.30pm Saturday & Sunday. Listed six hours agoat FarmIQ Systems LtdThe Subject Matter knows more about FarmIQ than anyone else. Become our Product Expert and drive FarmIQ to change agriculture in NZ for the better. Listed one day agoat TEKsystemsLooking for Business Process Analysts Listed eighteen days agoat Simply DentalBe part of team providing oral health care - includes dental assisting, oral health promo, and admin. Full training and on-going development Listed six hours agoat Inland RevenueProcess Analyst - Exciting role in Business Transformation Listed ten days agoat IntergenIntergen seeks a Project Support Officer to join our Corporate Services Team! Listed two days agoat GKC LimitedGKC are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our Wellington team. Listed two days agoat Capital and Coast District Health Board
Newborn Hearing Screener / Kaitātari Taringa Kōhungahunga
- Location: Wellington Regional Hospital, Newtown
- Contract: Permanent, part time
- (please see about the role for further information about the hours of this role)
Receive new jobs for this search by email