Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Management & Support Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat Xero
We have two rare & extremely exciting General Manager - Architecture positions available in Auckland & Wellington.
- Two brand new General Manager Architecture roles!
- Based in either Auckland or Wellington
- Come be a part of something #beautiful & make a real difference
Listed seven days agoat Starfish ConsultingA fantastic opportunity to be that go to person helping customers to use the M365 products. Listed five days agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
Play a key part in the delivery of a programme that will bring significant change to all technology systems across the FSI sector.
- Leading the delivery of a key programme in the FSI sector
- Managing senior-level stakeholders across NZ and AUS
- Competitive daily rate
Listed three days agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
An opportunity for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join an Agile environment, working on an enterprise-scale project.
- Technical Business Analyst contract
- Competitive contract rate
- Wellington Central
Listed four days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandJoin Fujitsu's Architecture team and bring your Security specialism to bear. Listed fourteen days agoat 920Proven Agile Project Manager to work for a large Wellington organisation playing a vital role in the lives of every day New Zealanders Listed five days agoat ACC
ACC is currently looking for two SAFe Agile Coaches for contract opportunities based in Wellington.
- Bring your agile coaching experience
- Provide coaching and support to Product Managers, Owners and Senior Leaders
- Help contribute to ACC's customer and value focused culture
Listed four days agoat Taska
3 month contract starting Jan 2020.
- Strategic, high-level role
- Govt Dept
Listed eleven days agoat LPS
Secure an engagement for after the Christmas break!
- January 2020 start
- Engagement to end of June 2020
- Business process
Listed twelve days agoat Randstad TechnologiesExcellent contract opportunity for Infrastructure Engineer to can bring technical MS skills to the ongoing projects. Listed five days agoat Younity Limited
6 month contract available for an experienced Agile Team Facilitator
- Build Agile Practises in new environment
- Work to build sustainable practises
- Great location
Listed three days agoat Hays Information Technology
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global leader in food and agriculture banking
- Large focus on regulatory compliance, process and change
- Work within a multinational banking and financial services company
- Exciting opportunity with a competitive rate on offer
Listed seven days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
Strategic Business Analyst work on a meaningful and significant project on a three-month contract.
- Support the designing of new and improved services for New Zealanders.
- Exciting time for the careers and tertiary education sectors.
- Significant project with meaninful impact.
Listed seven days agoat John HollandWe're currently looking for an experienced Civil Construction Manager to join the team in Wellington Listed six days agoat 920Contract role, Business Analyst for 3-6 months!
Seeking an experienced Technical and Web savvy Contract Business Analyst for mid December start. Listed twenty one days agoat 920This is an exciting opportunity for a junior/intermediate project manager to join their team. Listed three days agoat Hawkins
We are seeking a Senior Services Manager to join our Wellington and Lower North Island Region Construction team.
- Generous employee benefits including life insurance
- Fantastic career opportunity!
- National tier 1 commercial construction
Listed six days agoat ACC
This is an exciting Integration Architect contract opportunity, reporting into the Manager Solution Architecture.
- Be the design lead within the Integration team
- Bring your knowledge of best practice methodologies
- Ensure the business is supported and ready for the future of work
Receive new jobs for this search by email