Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Inov8 Limited
Do you have a keen interest and affinity with Identity? Working to adopt identity into the DNA of all orgainsations and working with industry leaders
- Pre-Sales & Technical Specialist
- Length and Breadth of Identity Services
- Developement Opportunitites
This is a featured jobat SEEK Limited
Join an exciting internal SEEK start-up, that will help thousands of candidates standout on their merits & hirers better match their job-related needs
- Work in a collaborative environment and have a real impact
- Be part of a start up in Melbourne with relocation support
- Help us scale our online credential verification service
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserNgā Taonga Sound & Vision is New Zealand’s audiovisual archive. We save and cherish the stories, creativity and history of Aotearoa New Zealand. Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Programme Coordinator to join our Wellington-based team.
- Ensure our technology platforms and systems remain current
- Bring your strong administration and coordination skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed three days agoat NotedDo you live and breathe customer service? Listed eight hours agoat Socialite Recruitment Ltd.
Awesome opportunity in Wellington for an ambitious Junior UX Designer who's up for a challenge!
- An exciting opportunity for career growth
- A great team to learn from and contribute to
- A strong culture of collaboration, transparency, and openness
Listed two days agoat Tenzing LtdLooking for more variety with your work and client exposure? Come and join us... Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
H2R Technology are looking for a Project Coordinator to joining a central government department in a permanent capacity.
- Work on a strategic and high priority project
- Must be outcomes focused, organised and approachable
- Permanent role based in Central Wellington
Listed nine hours agoat placeMe IT Recruitment
Opportunity for you to advance your SAN / NAS storage skills with a company that looks after their team and promotes growth with great city views!!
- Permanent Full Time Position – Great Salary Package
- Fantastic working environment and team culture – Friday Drinks
- Grow with a business that has a diverse cultures
Listed one day agoat TwoBlackLabsIf you’re a seasoned privacy consultant with an interest in GDPR you can’t go past this one. Listed eight days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandCustomer-focused IT deployment service specialist required for a global leader in this field. Listed ten hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
Our core business is to support children, young people and their families who are at significant risk of harm now and into the future.
- Improving outcomes for children, young people and families
- Being part of Oranga Tamariki’s Technology & Channels group at an exciting time
Listed seventeen hours agoat Harper Smith Recruitment
We seek experienced and energised Project Managers with the construction smarts & customer service expertise.
- Call Paddy on 0274 99 66 43 for a confidential discussion
- Established and thriving award winning residential construction company
- Good systems in place supporting their PM's. Live in action packed Taupo
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Project Coordinator to support the Head of Project Delivery and the projects within Strategy and Change.
- Contribute to a variety of new projects
- Fast paced, collaborative environment
- 12 month fixed term/secondment, Wellington based
Listed eleven hours agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Join our Enterprise Service Desk team in this part-time opportunity where you will work as a Night Operations Analyst 20 hours a week!
- Do you enjoy solving problems and providing outstanding customer service?
- Part-time opportunity - 20 hours a week!
- Benefits that make a difference
Listed seven days agoat Contact Energy
This is a newly created role in our ICT Services Operations Team. You will be the advocate for all things service support has to offer.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to create real change
- Be part of a team leading decarbonisation in NZ
- Enjoy amazing employee benefits
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
If you're a seasoned BDM who is a hunter through and through, and you love the ever-changing technology landscape, you'll seriously love this.
- Net new growth focus
- Microsoft partner working in the modern tech space
- Reputable name in the market
Listed fourteen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
You will provide quality advice and turn business requirements into working applications.
- Work within one of the sector’s largest technology groups in NZ
- Be encourage and supported to progress your career.
- We are committed to work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements!
Listed four days agoat Talent ArmyAwesome chance to help this growing business set up and run their Salesforce function. Listed three days agoat Kitomba
We are currently seeking all night owls who enjoy working independently and autonomously. The position is PM shifts only - finish times at midnight.
- 12pm to 12am Shifts Only
- Full Time Salary + Bonuses provided
- Full System Training Provided
Listed three days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Are you the Corporate Services ICT Product Manager we are looking for? Come and join us here at MPI on a permanent basis
- Enjoy delivering ICT product and services in an Agile environment?
- Want to be part of an innovative leading government ICT Team?
- Permanent role with a varied portfolio
Listed three days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Great opportunity for a customer focused person to join us!
- Be the day to day technical account manager
- Manage large corporate customers
- This role is vital in continuing long-term healthy customer relationships!
Receive new jobs for this search by email