Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Retail & Consumer Products, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Primeproperty Group
Primeproperty Group is seeking an experienced litigator to solely manage a range of contentious civil and commercial disputes.
- Work for a well known Wellington company
- Be part of the company growth
- Work with a great team of people
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Chorus are proud to be New Zealand's largest telecommunications infrastructure company. They deliver high quality infrastructure to help New Zealand.
- Join a high performing team and culture within an innovative environment
- A unique opportunity to join the General Counsel's Office in Chorus
- Competitive remuneration package with additional benefits
Listed one day agoat Bike Barn
We are looking for someone who can work 3 - 4 days per week - this is a great opportunity to join our Wellington team!
- 3 - 4 days per week
- Competitive hourly rate plus staff discounts
Listed two days agoat TEKsystemsEntry Level Recruitment Consultant Listed four days agoat HufferHUFFER are on the hunt for dedicated retail superstars for our Wellington Store Listed fifteen hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate to gain generalist experience within an interesting and varied environment.
- Permanent full time position
- Amazing entry level HR opportunity
- Working within a skilled and motivated team
Listed nine days agoat Early Settler and RecollectionsWe are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Retail Assistant to join our Wellington store team. Listed ten hours agoat RightWay Limited
Bookkeepers required in various roles throughout NZ. Come and join a fun team to help our customers grow their businesses.
- Roles based through NZ
- Team environment
- Flexible and fun work environment
Listed fifteen hours agoat AdviceFirst
We are on the hunt for a proactive customer service superstar who can deliver the very best experience for our clients!
- Ensure the very best experience for our clients
- Join a company that wants you to grow and develop
- Central Wellington Location
Listed three days agoat KraftHeinz NZJoin the Wattie's Sales Team Listed twelve hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
A new role for an Intermediate level Learning & Development Adviser – take your experience into a professional quasi-government organisation
- A brand new role that you can really make your own
- Full time permanent role
- Working on interesting projects and content
Listed two days agoat NZDF
The Registrar manages the business of the Court Martial and ensures that it has the support necessary to exercise its jurisdiction effectively.
- Utilise your experience in legal office and judges' assistant work
- Pivotal role to the expeditious and proper administration of justice
- Wellington based role
Listed three days agoat Rec2RecEst. brand which is delivering some outstanding results in the I.T space. Fresh and exciting times ahead. Be part of the future. Make 2020 the YEAR Listed four days agoat Flick Electric Co.
Exciting role for a pragmatic people professional who is a strong communicator, problem solver and change agent.
- Truly varied and hands-on generalist role
- Coach and advise our people leaders through the employee life cycle
- Foster an awesome culture that people love being part of
Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
Our client is looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Wellington CBD location
- Permanent role
Listed four days agoat Electricity Authority
Our Corporate team is looking for an administration specialist with friendly approach and excellent can-do attitude to join us.
- Flexible workspace
- Interesting and challenging work
- Central Wellington office with stunning views
Listed three days agoat The Co-operative Bank
Risk and Compliance Advisor vacancy
- Join our Risk, Compliance and Regulatory team!
- Maintain and support the Bank's risk framework
- Help us Change Banking for Good
Listed eighteen hours agoat Xero
You will play a key role in our Graduate Experience team, ensuring that in our fast-paced environment a #beautiful experience is received by all!
- Join our award winning junior talent team!
- Lead our junior talent recruitment process!
- Grow and develop your career!
Listed nine days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Proven HR experience in delivering complex strategic and operational direction, working across diverse portfolios.
- Outstanding opportunity
- High-level strategic and operational role
- Ability to build relationships
Listed four days agoat Sport NZ Group
Work with the HR Team and allocated business units to implement the organisation’s HR priorities and help achieve the Sport NZ strategy.
- Deliver people-centred work plans
- Influence change in behaviours and processes
- Identify opportunities and risks to increase performance
Listed fourteen hours agoat Inspire Group2020 looks to be kicking off with a blast and we are already locking in projects for our fabulous NZ Associates for January/February start dates
Receive new jobs for this search by email