Accounting, Community Services & Development, Real Estate & Property Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Summerset
We have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our Finance team!
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits package on offer
- Great professional development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team!
This is a featured jobat Multispares
This is a busy role requiring you to work with internal and external customers whilst providing quality and efficient service.
- A successful multi-national business in the HV- spare parts industry
- A competitive Base Salary
- A great finance team
Listed six days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
I am on the lookout for an accounts administrator on a permanent full time basis in the CBD.
- Flexible hours + Awesome team / culture
- CBD Location + Permanent Opportunity
- Great Offices + Interesting Organisation
Listed five days agoat Kin
Flexible Part time Accounts Admin role - 20 hours per week. Initial 6 months fixed term contract. Friendly and fun team who enjoy a laugh
- 6 Month Fixed term contract @ $25ph
- 20 hours per week - flexi time
- Friendly close nit team who enjoy a bit of banter
Listed two days agoat CBG Health Research
We need additional interviewers in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. Contracts available from end Sept/beginning Oct.
- A people job with a meaning and purpose
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work independently
- Ongoing and consistent work
Listed five days agoat Age Concern Wellington IncDo you want to make a difference? If you enjoy helping older people, like getting out and about, and are super organised then this could be for you. Listed twelve days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Our vision is 'building lives and communities by housing New Zealanders'. To help achieve this, we require an experienced Project Coordinator.
- Provide efficient and effective coordination services
- Bring your strong administration and coordination skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed five days agoat Age Concern New ZealandUse your financial skills and experience to improve the wellbeing of older people across New Zealand. Help grow Age Concern’s work. Listed seven hours agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Opportunity for AR Specialist to join the wellington Team . Perm role. Busy environment . 3 years account system experience
- Become part of a close knit and dynamic team that works together to achieve our
- The ability to manage your workload in an organisation with room to develop and
- Wellington Office
Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand PoliceResearcher Burglary Prevention Wellington 1 Year Fixed Term Salary Range $78,594.00 - $106,332.00 Job Requisition 10790 The National... Listed six days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
One of our top clients is looking for an AP & Rec's officer to join their shared services team on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Ongoing temp work + ASAP start
- Attractive hourly rate + Variety
- Porirua based + Good culture
Listed three days agoat Oranga TamarikiFocusing on recruiting, assessing & supporting caregivers to provide the best possible care for the tamariki & rangatahi in their care. Listed ten days agoat Oranga Tamariki
(ECY) is a specialised team of social workers who work intensively with Wellington’s most challenging youth
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- The opportunity to be part of a specialised social work team
- Ongoing training and regular supervision
Listed seven days agoat Mobi2GoMobi2Go is a Wellington founded SaaS Company with an increasingly global footprint. Influence the strategy and culture in this career defining role Listed four days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
coordinate and support the business processes across Science, or Economic Development investment portfolios within a dynamic environment.
- Relationship management
- Systems Management
- Flexible work options
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
If you are an energetic and future focused leader who is looking for the next challenge in your career we want to hear from you!
- A competitive market salary
- A rewarding career where you will be truly making a difference
- On-going training and regular supervision
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Lead key Housing projects and programmes that make a positive difference for New Zealanders
- Provide high quality advice in a varied, challenging and highly rewarding role
- Demonstrated use of recognised project and programme methodology and tools
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
Listed five hours agoat Gaulter Russell Numero NZ Ltd
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the extra-ordinary?
- Large, multi-brand company.
- Great benefits.
Listed three days agoat TNC New Zealand Trust
The Finance Manger will provide overall direction/ leadership for all operations functions of the New Zealand Business Unit.
- Join our global organisation as we make a positive impact on conservation!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Flexible working arrangements available
Listed five days agoat Ministry for the Environment
A role and chance to make a difference
- A proven leader that is able to see the big picture
- Permanent - Wellington based role
- Close date - 28 August
Listed six days agoat Raukawa Charitable Trust
This is an exciting opportunity that will suit an experienced Corporate Services Manager, Business Operations Manager, or Chief Financial Officer.
- Opportunity to be a vital part of the Organisation’s growth and success
- The South Waikato is a beautiful and economic place to live and raise a family
- Join a fantastic high-performing, multi-disciplinary team
Receive new jobs for this search by email