Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Enjoy plenty of variety working with a team. Complement your training with practical work experience and professional mentoring.
- Premier performing arts organisation
- Varied role; work across key accounting functions
- NZSO is a registered approved training organisation with CAANZ
Listed six days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
An exciting opportunity to join one of NZs most iconic property moguls.
- Luxury corporate offices in central Wellington
- Accounts and Administration role with room to grow and develop
- Seeking an ambitious, articulate person passionate about property/art
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This is a busy and varied role suited to an experienced and professional administrator.
- A competitive market salary
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- On-going training and supervision
Listed four days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Support the Logistics Manager and Team Leader by providing the customer interface for all purchasing requirements of the programme
- Fixed Term Contract to December 2020
- Work with a team who are passionate about what they do
Listed thirteen hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Ensure the service is cleaned as required, linen is laundered and nutritious food is available and prepared for tangata whaiora.
- Be part of a mana enhancing service
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Join an organisation that lives by its values
Listed five days agoat one eighty recruitment
A well-known Property Investment firm in Wellington CBD is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their growing team.
- Be part of a dynamic and professional team
- Modern Office based in Wellington CBD
- Permanent, full-time role
Listed nine hours agoat BDO New Zealand
Looking for a high-performing individual to join our growing Business Recovery and Insolvency team.
Based in Wellington CBD.
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive learning environment
- Employee Health Benefits
Listed four days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
We are on the lookout for an entry level Accounts Payable Officer to join our client in their Wellington based accounting team on a 3-6 month basis.
- Well-known Organisation, Long term opportunity
- Lower Hutt location
- SAP system, Good team
Listed three days agoat Skylight TrustAre you an enthusiastic team player with excellent leadership and communication skills, attention to detail and understanding of school environments? Listed fifteen hours agoat Xero
We have a brand new exciting role in our Assurance team at Xero!
- Exciting brand new role in Xero's assurance team
- Full time or part time!
- Competitive salary, company shares, free barista coffee and many other benefits
Listed four days agoat Mobi2GoThings are going pretty well for our fast growth Wellington founded SaaS company. Influence the strategy and culture on a global scale. Listed seven days agoat Wellington Airport
This is an exciting opportunity for an accounts professional to achieve exceptional results at Wellington Airport.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a part-time, fixed term role
- Work for the hub of New Zealand's domestic aviation network
- Be a part of a dynamic, energetic team and work environment
Listed five days agoat Royal Commission of Inquiry into Historic Abuse
Support Commissioners to hear the experiences of survivors through confidential and private face-to-face meetings.
- Have excellent organisational, information management and analytical skills?
- Demonstrate understanding of privacy, confidentiality and information security
- This is an exciting and career enhancing opportunity!
Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
The People Hub Advisor acts as a first line of response to Human Resources related business enquiries.
- Do you have excellent attention to detail and accuracy?
- Effectively and efficiently respond to and resolve queries
- Permanent, full-time position
Listed five days agoat Wellington Combined Taxis* Bank Reconciliations * Creditors processing and reconciliations * Weekly/Monthly Journals * Day to day task set out by the Financial Manager Listed fifteen hours agoat Social Investment Agency
Take your opportunity to lead how Government connects and maintains its relationships with the social sector.
- Investing in what works for better lives
- Lead the scaling of successful initiatives.
- Help us voice what matters to communities
Listed twelve days agoat Wesley Community Action
We are looking for a 'roll your sleeves up and get going' person to help our Older Persons team during a period of staff leave.
- 27 hour per week position for six months
- Make a real difference in the lives of older people
- Join a Wellington wide team of professional and dedicated staff
Listed fourteen days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Finance with a twist – a busy role with real variety working within a well-known Wellington brand.
- Permanent role working 8.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Located on Kent Terrace
- Motor trade industry
Listed eight hours agoat WorkLife
An exciting opportunity to utilise your strategic and investment thinking skills in this regulatory and infrastructure environment.
- Be a key player in the regulatory and strategy team
- Innovative and agile company
- Permanent opportunity located in the heart of the City
Listed three days agoat Essential HRto lead an ‘all of community’ approach to wellness and to facilitate activities that reduce the risk and impact of suicide in our community
Receive new jobs for this search by email