Full Time Banking & Financial Services, Education & Training Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
We have a kaitiaki role across the Ministry - protecting and looking after our organisation so we have great people, processes and technology.
- Diverse financial and systems role with a lot of variety
- Develop a high performing team
- Wellington based
This is a featured jobat Kin
Be part of the Hatch growth story by bringing your expertise in financial operations to this innovative and cutting-edge team.
- Join a Kiwi company on a mission!
- Fantastic role to make your own
- Collaborative environment that supports growth
Listed nineteen hours agoat TSB
- We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- Full time, permanent position based in central Wellington
Listed ten days agoat Kilbirnie SchoolThis role is a combination of school office administration supporting the secretary and classroom teacher aide work. Listed seven days agoat Kiwibank
Banking Assistant is predominantly responsible for providing "Real Me" counter related & concierge services to our customers.
- We're looking for fabulous people.
- Kick start a career in Retail Banking with us.
- We're all about making Kiwis better off.
Listed three days agoat BNZ
Utilise your extensive network and in-market presence to deliver BNZ's high net worth strategy and create exceptional client-centric outcomes.
- Develop BNZ's high net worth proposition
- Lead a high-performing team
- Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
Listed three days agoat Forsyth Barr Limited
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to pursue a career with a leading NZX firm.
- Opportunity to work for a well regarded New Zealand owned firm
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Diverse and Challenging work
Listed four days agoat Blue Sky Recruitment Limited
Are you an experienced Learning Designer looking for a new opportunity in Wellington?
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities
- Central Wellington location
Listed two days agoat Primary Industry Training Organisation
We are looking for a Projects Coordinator to join the Learning Products team.
- Help with delivery of workplans and effective management reporting
- Bring your experience working in a project environment
- Recieve a competitive remuneration package
Listed four days agoat Linchpin Consulting
This is exciting & rare position is looking for an accomplished asset allocation strategist to drive and deliver our client's Multi Asset strategy.
- Significant potential to drive and develop this newly created role
- Progressive investment management organisation
- Rare Wellington based
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
The Ministry of Education is improving its services for children and young people who require additional support to meet their learning needs.
- Develop national resources to support practice improvement
- Lead and support practice networks/professional learning communities
- Build and maintain strong working relationships
Listed nine days agoat Massey University
We're looking for a leader with strong connections to the Pacific community to lead in the creation of a newly established portfolio.
- Help Pasifika students succeed and fulfil their aspirations
- An excellent newly created growth opportunity
- Be located in Wellington, Auckland or Palmerston North
Listed eighteen hours agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Work with the latest technologies in a dynamic global organisation.
- Flexible working
- Excellent career pathways
- Fast-paced environment
Listed eight days agoat Kiwibank
Is having the opportunity to work across a wide range of operational risk requirements as part of a small specialist team exciting for you?
- Great opportunity to work in the Operational Risk and Reporting team at Kiwibank
- Could be based in Wellington or Auckland
- Are you a Risk professional?
Listed three days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
A unique opportunity that comes up very rarely to join one of New Zealand's most successful companies.
- An extremely rare opportunity to join one of NZ's most successful companies
- Seeking an excellent base salary and package as well as additional benefits?
- Will you utilise your stakeholder management skills for success?
Listed eight days agoat Kiwi Wealth
Support the business to deliver robust risk practices, through data collation, administration, research and reporting.
- Opportunity to be part of a ‘customer first’ award winning organisation
- Use your analytical, logical approach and enquiring mind
- Support and enhance Kiwi Wealth's risk, compliance and assurance practices
Listed four days agoat Wellington Museums TrustCity Gallery Wellington is seeking Head of Audience Engagement and Education to join our team! Listed four days agoat NZ Post Primary Teachers' AssociationThe Association seeks a new Deputy General Secretary (Membership) to be based in Wellington and lead the Association's field service around NZ. Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
At the Ministry of Education, our people shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
- Deliver high quality forecasts of future public expenditure
- Inform educational policy and practice with evidence
- Become part of our Wellington based team
Listed twenty one hours agoat Department of CorrectionsJoin our Frontline whaanau in an exciting role as an Instructor for Rimutaka and Arohata Prisons.
Receive new jobs for this search by email