Full Time Banking & Financial Services, Marketing & Communications Jobs in Wellington Central WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
We have a kaitiaki role across the Ministry - protecting and looking after our organisation so we have great people, processes and technology.
- Diverse financial and systems role with a lot of variety
- Develop a high performing team
- Wellington based
This is a featured jobat Kin
Be part of the Hatch growth story by bringing your expertise in financial operations to this innovative and cutting-edge team.
- Join a Kiwi company on a mission!
- Fantastic role to make your own
- Collaborative environment that supports growth
Listed four days agoat Kiwibank
Banking Assistant is predominantly responsible for providing "Real Me" counter related & concierge services to our customers.
- We're looking for fabulous people.
- Kick start a career in Retail Banking with us.
- We're all about making Kiwis better off.
Listed fifteen hours agoat Parliamentary Service
Provide expert graphic design services, creating digital content and monitoring digital channels.
- Enjoy a unique, challenging and highly rewarding role
- Work in an exciting, fast paced and collaborative environment
- Newly created position within the New Zealand First Political Office
Listed seven days agoat Phil & Teds
We are looking for a super star SMM. If you're about creating awesome content, to increase our SOV. If CX & PV is vitally important to you apply now!
- Central Wellington Location (with Free parking!)
- Global company based right here in Wellington!
- 2018 winner of team gold award for HR & Wellness Programms
Listed sixteen hours agoat MevoWe are seeking our next experience team leader who can bring their data or scientific experience to enhance our customer journey. Listed eight days agoat New Zealand Customs Service
Exciting Intermediate-level strategic communications professional opportunity
- Intermediate-level strategic communications professional
- Event management experience required
- Pay range: $68,500 – $87,000
Listed eleven hours agoat The Nielsen CompanyNielsen New Zealand is currently looking for Insights Specialist to join our Consumer Insights team based in our Wellington office! Listed eighteen hours agoat Linchpin Consulting
This is exciting & rare position is looking for an accomplished asset allocation strategist to drive and deliver our client's Multi Asset strategy.
- Significant potential to drive and develop this newly created role
- Progressive investment management organisation
- Rare Wellington based
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Justice
Responsible for providing web publishing and print activities for the Ministry in an efficient and effective manner.
- You will play a key role in ensuring consistency across all communications.
- Your role heads up the Digital Channels team.
- Develop and implement an e-publishing strategy.
Listed five days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Amazing opportunity for a Marketing Graduate to join an inspired marketing team.
- Join this great team for 2020
- Rare opportunity for a Marketing Grad
- Industry Training Organisation
Listed thirteen hours agoat BCITO
Lead the charge on apprenticeship marketing in New Zealand and make an impact!
- Lead the charge on apprenticeship marketing in New Zealand
- Lead our award-winning marketing team
- Great company benefits!
Listed five days agoat Kiwibank
Is having the opportunity to work across a wide range of operational risk requirements as part of a small specialist team exciting for you?
- Great opportunity to work in the Operational Risk and Reporting team at Kiwibank
- Could be based in Wellington or Auckland
- Are you a Risk professional?
Listed five days agoat Kiwi Wealth
Support the business to deliver robust risk practices, through data collation, administration, research and reporting.
- Opportunity to be part of a ‘customer first’ award winning organisation
- Use your analytical, logical approach and enquiring mind
- Support and enhance Kiwi Wealth's risk, compliance and assurance practices
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We're seeking an experienced senior communications adviser to hit the ground running in New Zealand's largest Government organisation.
- Provide communications solutions across our business
- Energetic and collaborative team environment
- Varied role with scope for further development
Listed eight days agoat Forsyth Barr Limited
We are looking for a highly efficient and organised administrator to provide wide ranging assistance to our Wellington team of Investment Advisers.
- Opportunity to work for a well regarded New Zealand owned firm
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Diverse and Challenging Work
Listed nineteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceMarketing & Social Media Advisor Wellington, New Zealand Police Permanent, Full Time Salary range $49,158-$66,507 Job Requisition 12602 �... Listed six days agoat Summerset
Plan, implement and monitor digital marketing. Oversee the website. Utilise strategic skills. Ensure digital best practice.
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits on offer
- Great career development opportunities
- Join a fun and supportive team
Listed seven days agoat TAS
We are looking for a Strategy and Risk Manager to join the team.
- Leadership opportunity
- Develop strategy, business plan and risk management with senior leaders
- Full time, permanent, Wellington based.
Listed eleven days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
In this role you will be responsible for the social media strategy for APEC 2021, among other things.
- Develop and deliver the social media strategy for APEC 2021
- Create compelling, creative and consistent content
- Self-starter with sound judgment
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
ensure effective online delivery of activity targeting applicants & migrants
- Help shape our online presence and ensure effective online delivery
- New permanent role in Wellington CBD
- Key role at heart of Immigration NZ strategy
Listed five days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Reporting to the CEO, you will develop and execute marketing and brand strategies to help achieve sales targets and grow the business
- Key Leadership and Transformation Role
- Growth Focused Export Company
- Invercargill Based
Receive new jobs for this search by email